The Kiwi is an exotic little fruit that comes from the slopes of the Himalayas, stands out for its vitamin C (double of an orange). Its major component is water and has a moderate energy intake. Also contains B vitamins, including folate, and vitamin E. The Kiwi is rich in potassium and is a very effective gentle laxative. In hot weather, kiwi, besides being fresh and special taste, helps keep the skin well hydrated and prevent disease.
Crab Salad with Kiwi
- 12 crab sticks
- 8 Endive
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 avocado
- chopped chives
- pink sauce
- Peel the kiwi and avocado and slice.
- Cut crab sticks into cubes.
- Chop the endive, reserving a few leaves for garnish.
- Place in a bowl and serve with the sauce.
Pie with cheese and kiwi
- 200 gr. of biscuits or cookies
- 5 g. or butter
- 2 tablespoons of brandy
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 kg. of Apple pie
- 50 gr. of brown sugar
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Lemon zest
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 8 tablespoons of water
- 1 banana
- 1 mango
- 2 kiwis
- 1/4 kg. of watermelon
- 1/4 kg. of melon
Procedure of mass
- Crush cookies with the butter, sugar and brandy .
- Line a pan of porcelain or glass.
- Bake the dough in the microwave 30 seconds, at 50 % power.
- Peel and chop the apples, boil them in a bowl with the other filling ingredients 4-5 minutes at 100%. Smash them and re-enter 3-4 minutes more.
- Fill the mold with applesauce and place above, cut mango, kiwi and banana slices, melon and watermelon, raspberries and currants finally.
Canape with cheese and kiwi
- Loaf of Bread
- 1 serving of brie
- vegetarian ham slices
- Olive oil
- Chop vegetarian ham very fine.
- Remove the bread edge and split into four triangular pieces.
- Toast in the oven and set aside.
- With a fork, mash well brie, once it is soft, add the ham and continue beating the mixture .
- Peel kiwi and cut it in half. Make slices in each half and put them to soak in a dressing of oil, vinegar and salt.
- Spread on toast, with cheese mixture over the ham and put half a slice of kiwi.
- Ensure that the slice of bread is quite thin. You can add a splash of cream cheese to make it easier mixing.
Kiwi fruit cup
- 1/2 cup of cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons of aniseed
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 small pineapple
- 1 drop of honey melon
- 1 small watermelon
- 3 oranges sweet
- April 2 nectarines or peaches
- 2 large red plums
- 1 pound ( 453 g ) of green grape
- 2 kiwis
- Boil in a saucepan 1 1/ 2 cup of water, anise, salt and lemon juice to cool, let stand and strain.
- Wash all fruit and chop pineapple with Parisian scoop into balls of melon and watermelon, orange slices, plums, nectarines and peaches , halve the grapes and remove the seeds , carefully peel kiwifruit and slice.
- Serve in a bowl -shaped fruits mixing cup and carefully add the syrup beforehand prepare and decorate with slices of nectarines, plums and kiwis.
- Cool and serve.
Tofu with rice and kiwi
- 200 grams of rice
- 100 grams of tofu ( firm consistency )
- 2 kiwis
- Powder Ginger
- Soy sauce
- Olive Oil
- Cook the rice in plenty of boiling water.
- While, cut some tofu into slices not too thick and then into strips, and these into halves. Heat in a pan two tablespoons of oil and brown the tofu two minutes over high heat, stirring constantly. Add some ginger, curry and two tablespoons of soy sauce. Keep moving carefully to prevent sticking, and remove when the broth is consumed and left everything the same color. Reserve.
- In same skillet, brown kiwi, peeled and sliced , high heat, another couple of minutes.
- Once the rice is tender , drain well (without rinsing) and serve over tofu and putting kiwi, still warm.
About the author