Lemon is one of the most useful and versatile food in the kitchen, used to garnish many dishes and make sauces, dressings, beverages, candy, foods and desserts of all kinds, the taste is unmistakable and it has many nutritional benefits.
Here we leave some delicious desserts with lemon, which both children and adults will enjoy.
Lemon Milky Jelly
- 1 lemon gelatin of 8 servings
- 3 cups of water (750cc.)
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- The skin of a lemon
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of cream
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Green cherries in syrup
- Dissolve gelatin in ½ cup of boiling water.
- Add condensed milk and bring the fire until it reaches a boil.
- Remove and add the remaining water and lemon zest.
- Put in a water bath until the gelatin gets like syrup (without allowing it to clot).
- Beat the egg whites with two tablespoons of sugar until firm.
- Add half the whites to the mixture, mixing well to incorporate.
- The other half is incorporated slowly and surround.
- We choose a pie pan with original form and is moistened throughout the inside with cold water. Pour the preparation and put into the fridge for four hours.
- Pass quickly the mold in hot water and remove the mold in a dish. Take back to the fridge.
- Whip cream with sugar until firm.
- Decorate the dessert at home and spread some green berries in the center.
- 1 kilo of lemons
- 1 kilo of sugar
- Cut lemons in half and remove the seeds, dip them in water with a spoon of salt and let stand for 2 days, changing the water every time you can, this will make them less acidic.
- Peel and get even the white part of lemons, the rind and the pulp cut into small squares. Add the sugar, taking into account that for every kilo of lemon we need 1 kilo of sugar.
- Cook, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. When it’s ready, you will notice as it doesn’t slip.
- You can keep in a sealed glass jar in the refrigerator for two months.
Lemon Ice cream
- 1 liter of fresh milk
- 1 brick of cream at 35%
- 100 g of sugar
- Yogurt, plain or flavor chosen
- Lemon peel
- An optional cinnamon part
- Boil the milk with lemon peel and a bit of cinnamon.
- When it burns, add a little cream and sugar.
- Mix. Check whether the temperature is more or less at about 40 ° C. Add the yogurt. Mix again. Strain the milk into the pan. Do it 13 three times without a kneading blade. Once finished, put in jars. Put the jars in the warmth cook 4 hours Cover the jars and put into the fridge.
- 1 and 1 / 2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100 grams of butter (butter)
- 2 egg yolks
- Approximately 4 tablespoons of milk (or 6 tablespoons of water)
- 150 grams of sugar (may be less, it is optional)
- Beat the butter and sugar until well blended, add the flour, baking powder little by little, then the two yolks and begin to form dough incorporating 4 tablespoons of milk, if necessary, add one more.
- Assemble a bun, cover and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- After a round cake pan is lined, carry to the preheated oven for approximately 10 minutes.
- 4 units of squeezed lemon
- 200 g. of sugar
- 2 cups of water
- 2 egg whites
- 1 piece of lemon peel
- Grate a lemon and squeeze the juice of four. Heat the water with the sugar, letting it simmer for about ten minutes. When the syrup is almost cold, mix the juice and zest of lemon. Put in the freezer.
- Beat two egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks are formed and join the half-frozen mixture. Put in the freezer until it has solidified.
Ingredients (6 persons)
- 1 can of condensed milk (small)
- 1 portion of lemon juice
- 4 plain yoghurt
- Place the butterfly blades of the Thermomix.
- Place all ingredients in jar.
- Put 20 seconds on speed 3.
- Pour into a suitable container.
- Put it in the refrigerator and serve cold.
The best of Fruit recipes
Products related with Sweet Recipes with Lemon
You have not found what you were looking for?