Rules for participation in Biomanantial.com
The space for the participation of Biomanantial.com is created to encourage conversation and exchange of ideas and opinions with our readers. Its aim is to remain open and accessible to anyone provided that the rules of coexistence and respect basic. Messages that do not will be eliminated completely and never edited for approval. Under the guidelines, this guide aims to provide a basic pattern of behavior for our tools to participate:
1. Under no circumstances allow insults, racist messages, sexist, that encourage violence or similar, or other punishable under Spanish law. Also not be tolerated under any circumstances, whatever their view, attempts to impersonate the identity of third parties or publication of private contact details.
2. Neither approve messages containing ‘spam’ or links to those sites that have nothing to do with the reason for the conversation.
3. We educated and polite messages to an exchange of views and a sense moderated, so do not allow personal attacks or messages unrelated to the conversation.
4. For the same reason and to avoid repeated comments, we recommend reading a conversation first before participating in it.
5. Respect the rules of etiquette on the Internet: specifically seeks to conform with the subject matter, be as short as possible and avoid capitalization.
6. You are responsible for everything you say on the Web as anywhere else.
7. Biomanantial.com not responsible for the content of the opinions published by the Internet in their forums. Thus, opportunities for participation are a means of communication to the public and not private, and messages from readers do not correspond to our editorial.
8. Moderation in Biomanantial.com shall always be ‘a priori’ and in any case reserves the right to remove, for any reason and without notice, any content generated in the spaces of participation.
9. For any questions or suggestions, or if you find inappropriate messages, you can contact with us doing click in Contact, at the footer of this page.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.
You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging.
If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.