Strawberries are a preferred fruit in desserts. They taste great and are very light, their caloric intake is very low, only 37 calories per 100 grams. Containing vitamin A, C and E and lesser amounts of other vitamins such as B1 , B2, B3 and B6. Also contain minerals, mainly potassium, and magnesium, although iron, phosphorus, iodine and calcium too. Also provide fiber, with excellent health , protect the body by strengthening the immune system and organic acids have disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effects .
- 1 pound of large strawberries
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of cream
- 1 packet of cookies
- Blend strawberries (reserve some for garnish) with the condensed milk and cream.
- Place a mold on a cookie tended .
- When ready the smoothie of strawberries , put a thin layer on top of crackers and distribute well .
- Put another biscuit lying above strawberry milkshake.
- Cover with another layer of strawberry sauce.
- Put another layer of cookies.
- Empty the remaining sauce, covering well all cookies.
- Garnish with strawberries slices.
- Carry the refrigerator several hours before serving.
- 350 grams of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 150 g of butter
- 350 grams of brown sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 large eggs
- 300 ml of soymilk
For the filling
- 250 gr of strawberries
- 350 gr of whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 180 º.
- Grease a pan with butter and line the base with baking paper greased also.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix.
- In another bowl , beat butter with sugar and lemon zest 3 minutes and mix add eggs one at a time .
- Add the flour and yeast mixture, pour the milk and whisk until the mixture is creamy .
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 35 minutes, remove, unmold and let cool.
- To make the filling, crush 150 gr of strawberries and cut the rest into slices for garnish, whip the cream and mix a little more than half of it with crushed strawberries.
- To assemble the cake, cut it into three layers and spread in two of them the mixture of cream and strawberries and spread the remaining cream on the top layer, place strawberry slices on top.
Dessert of strawberries and nuts (very nutritious)
Yield: 1 person
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALtepezcohuite-1
- 125 g . of Natural yoghurt
- 5 to 6 strawberries
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Chopped walnuts
- Wash thoroughly strawberries and place in a bowl.
- Bathe with brown sugar.
- Cut strawberries into small pieces
- When they are small and sugar is absorbed, put the yogurt on top.
- Stir everything well.
- Garnish with nuts.
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Yield: 4 servings
- A pint of plain yogurt
- 2 cans of chopped strawberries
- A cup of condensed milk,
- One cup of evaporated milk ,
- A splash of eggnog (optional )
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALShiatsu or Japanese Massage
- Blend or beat strawberries with milk and yogurt.
- Put in the freezer in a metal fret.
- Stir for several times, until slowly forming crystallites.
- Since consistency is creamy, serve in glass or cup.
- Decorate top with eggnog.
- 10 to 12 strawberries
- 1 packet of strawberry jelly
- A glass of water
- a glass of milk
- 3 small carton of cream
- strawberry syrup
- Brown Sugar
- Place biscuits in detachable molds.
- Boil a glass of water, when it boils add the gelatin and spins until well dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat strawberries with milk and sugar and add to gelatin, stirring again.
- Adding two cream cartons, and move back into the mold is made .
- Put into the fridge.
- The next day, assemble the rest of the cream and put over the cake and curd, is decorated with dots of strawberry syrup .
- Variation advice: the base can be crushed cookie . You can adorn with fresh strawberries or sliced almonds.
About the author