A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website will be able to remember your visit when you go back to that page. The cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookies is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies
- Google Analytics: Stores coockies in order to elaborate statistics about the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cooches so you can click on buttons like I like or share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this policy.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that has adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any doubt or question about this policy of cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.