The raspberry is a bush whose fruits are included in the family of berries such as strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and more. It is very useful in the kitchen to prepare desserts and dressings, fresh juice or directly fruit consumption contributes large amounts of fiber. It is a good source of vitamin C (potent antioxidant), flavonoids and vitamin E. It is also rich in minerals like potassium, magnesium and calcium. It tastes sour and its fiery red color is very attractive in the preparation of cakes.
Here we leave some recipes that you will definitely love:
- 6 large buns
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 grams of mascarpone cheese
- 50 grams of butter
- 1 cup of sweet sherry
- 200 grams of raspberries
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons of condensed milk
- Chop buns making crumbs, mix with sherry and the melted butter. It must be blended. Put the mixture into a pie pan with removable base.
- Mix the mascarpone with egg yolks and condensed milk, pour into pan. Spread over the berries so that they cover the entire cake. Sprinkle with sugar and bake in a hot oven for a quarter of an hour. Allow to cool before lifting the mold.
- Raspberry 175gr
- 15 g of butter
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 225ml of milk
- 4 eggs, medium size
- 90 gr of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 190 º.
- Grease a baking souffle mold with butter or margarine, and sprinkle the vanilla sugar.
- Open the eggs and remove the whites from the yolks.
- Set aside 3 tablespoons of milk, and heat the remainder in a saucepan until it boils.
- In a heat-resistant bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of milk with egg yolks, 3 tablespoons of sugar and flour to make a paste.
- Add the hot milk and stir. Return mixture to saucepan until thickened. Then remove from heat and set aside.
- Put 100g raspberries and crush in a small strainer to achieve a puree (you can also puree in a blender and then strain)
- Beat eggs until stiff and add the remaining sugar for a thick and soft meringue.
- Incorporate a quarter of the meringue and raspberry puree to the saucepan with the milk mixture. Then add the rest of the meringue and whole raspberries. Wrap well with a large metal spoon.
- Put the mixture into the souffle mold and place this in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve warm with vanilla ice cream or cream.
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 / 2 can of condensed milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1 portion of unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Raspberries for garnish.
- Puree raspberries and mix with gelatine, dissolved in water and cream. Mix up to integrate everything.
- Add the beaten egg whites gently and outflanking. Place in individual bowls. Decorate with raspberries and refrigerate. Serve when well frozen.
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of chopped raspberries and other whole
- 1 Raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. of brown sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- 1 / 2 cup of blackberries
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALThe power of Whole Grains
- Heat the milk and when it starts to boil, add the raspberry gelatin and dissolve well.
- Place in individual molds or cups milk gelatin and cool for several minutes.
- Refrigerate until gelatin is completely curdled.
- In small bowl mix the whipping cream with sugar and cinnamon. Serve the sauce over the gelatin and garnish with raspberries and blackberries.
- Mix of lettuce, oak leaf, endive, arugula, spinach
- Berries: raspberries, currants and blueberries
- Cream cheese and quince
- Raspberry oil and 5 peppers, prepared with: 250 grams of raspberries, 250 cl of extra virgin olive oil
- 5 peppers
- Vinaigrette with nuts, raisins, dried apricots and pine nuts.
For the raspberry oil:
- Blend all ingredients in a grinder or hand termomix.
- Make a smooth sauce mixture and strain through a fine sieve.
- Blend well with a whisk and if it's too thick add oil.
For dried fruit vinaigrette:
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHistory of Tea
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients and salt pepper to taste.
Assembling the dish:
- In a bow,l mix the mix of lettuce with raspberry oil, berries, quince and cheese. Stir well.
- Present in a 32 cm dish and add dried fruit vinaigrette.
- 400 grams of raspberries
- 3 raspberries for garnish
- 200 grams of brown sugar
- 2 portions of unflavored gelatin
- 1 / 2 cup of orange juice
- 400 cc of cream
- 1 cup of liquor
- Put the raspberries in processor with 100 grams of sugar and mix, while hydrating the gelatin with the orange juice. Lead to microwave 30 seconds, remove and let cool slightly.
- With the rest of the sugar, beat the cream, not too firm, between loose and whipped cream. Mix the cream with raspberry pulp and hydrated gelatin with outflanking, pour liquor and continue mixing until smooth.
- In a rectangular mold with height, pour the preparation (pre-line the pan with plastic wrap and will be easier to unmold), lead to the freezer. Unmold, cut into portions and garnish with a few raspberries.
About the author