Whether red, blue or black, the cranberry is a fruit with many properties and very apt to produce many delicious desserts. The healing powers of fresh cranberry juice is uniquely as it contains powerful antioxidants useful in combating free radicals that cause aging. This berry is free of sodium and cholesterol, is rich in potassium, magnesium, provitamin A, vitamin C and E.
- 600 grams of black cranberries
- 200 grams of red cranberries
- ¾ of a liter of cream
- 1 cake base
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 glass of black grape juice
- 12 sheets of gelatin
- Wash cranberries and put some in blender and some aside for decoration. Beat until you get a compound.
- Soak the gelatin for a few minutes and drain well, enter the gelatin in a saucepan with the grape juice and heat until it begins to look into boiling, remove the preparation.
- Run ½ liters of cream, adding gradually half a tablespoon of sugar, mix the cream with cranberry juice and grape juice, then spread the cream obtained on the cake you made and enter it in the refrigerator to gelatin solidifies well.
- After 1 hour, remove the cake from the refrigerator and beat the remaining cream together the remaining sugar to enter the pastry cream into the hose and nozzle, using a star decorate the cake with rosettes of whipped cream. Finally decorate with cranberries.
Cranberry cheese cake
Ingredients (for filling)
- 1 L. of cream
- 12 eggs
- 800 gr. of Philadelphia Cheese
- 300 gr. of sugar
- ½ bottle of condensed milk
Ingredients for the base:
- 2 boxes of cookies
- 150 gr. of Hazelnut
- 300 gr. of butter cream
- Mill hazelnut and cookies and leave it up as dust. Add the butter cream and knead until you make a dough. Then stretched by the mold with the help of hands.
- Leave a half inch thick, more or less well and squeeze the dough by the edges. Place in refrigerator 10 min.
- Put together all ingredients and beat with mixer.
- Pour the filling into the tin and bake at 140 degrees to dry 15 to 20 min. If the knife comes out clean it is ready. Let cool and lubricate. We can cover the cake with cranberry sauce or strawberries.
- 1 onion
- 30 gr. of butter
- 500 gr. of minced beef
- 75 cc. of cream cheese (cream)
- 100 gr. of breadcrumbs
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- Peel the onion and cut very thin. Melt butter in a skillet and sauté onion over medium heat until it begins to caramel. Set aside.
- Mix ground beef with caramelized onion, bread crumbs soaked with the cream, chopped parsley, egg, some salt and black pepper. Stir well.
- Prepare dough balls with moistened hands.
- Fry the meatballs over low heat in butter until golden brown on all sides.
- Once fried, add to the pan a little water and the cream. Add salt and pepper and leave a few minutes, until sauce thickens.
- Serve meatballs with cream sauce, accompanied by boiled potatoes, cranberry jelly and other soft fruits and pickled gherkins.
Cranberry ice cream
- 750 cubic centimeters of milk
- 250 cubic centimeters of cream for cooking
- 200 grams of sugar
- 10 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of brown vanilla essence
- Caramel for mold
- Cranberries preserved
- 250 grams of fresh cranberries
- 1 liter of wine
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper in grains
- Heat the milk in a saucepan with cream.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with sugar and vanilla.
- Add the hot milk and mix.
- Pour this preparation into a mold with previously caramel.
- Water bath to bake in the oven at low temperature until it curdles.
- Allow to cool in the fridge.
- Confit cranberries. Cook the wine with sugar and crushed peppercorns. Reduce by half and add the cranberries. Cook for 5 minutes and allow to cool.
- Serve ice cream with preserved cranberries on top.
Cranberry sweet with buttermilk
- 1 kg of cranberries
- Brown sugar to taste
- Juice of 1 / 2 lemon
- One cup of liquid buttermilk
- Sesame Seeds
- Put cranberries in a colander and wash well.
- Place them in a pan with brown sugar, and lemon juice.
- Stir and add liquid buttermilk.
- Serve in molds and garnish with sesame seeds.
About the author