Published: 08/28/2008 - Updated: 07/18/2016
Author: Nayeli Reyes4 Comments
The apple is one of the foods with the highest nutritional value and energy, also serve to help the recovery from various ailments, is widely used in food to prepare dishes , especially baked goods . If you want to know more about the apple , see our Natural Health Blog .
Apple and pear cake
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 large pears , peeled and diced
- 3 apples, peeled and diced
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- orange liqueur to taste
Dough ingredients and decorated
- Butter to taste
- ½ cup offlour
- ½ cup of oatmeal
- ¼ cup of almonds , coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- Vanilla Ice
- Strawberries to taste
- Peppermint or spearmint leaves
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter over medium heat in a saucepan.
- Add the tablespoon of brown sugar , apples , mix, add some liquor and covers .
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring once or twice . Pour into pie pan and add the pears.
- In a bowl mix oats and flour. Add the remaining butter cut into small pieces and mix with your fingers until it looks like a gritty paste .
- Add the brown sugar , almonds , cinnamon and salt. Mix everything .
- Empty on the fruit and cook 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, strawberries and mint leaves or mint.
Apple salad with lettuce
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- ¼ cup of oil
- 5 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 ½ tablespoon of oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 Italian lettuce
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1/2 Kilo of surimi crab cut into thin strips
- 5 apples into slices or cubes medium
- 1 cup of roasted peanuts
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALPhytomedicine: Past and Present
- Vinaigrette: Place the onion in a bowl , add oil and apple cider vinegar, mix and allow to stand.
- Blend incorporating onion, mustard, cornstarch and oregano , blend all ingredients into an emulsion. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and disinfect the lettuce and spinach leaves , drain well , cut into medium pieces and place in a bowl and mixing .
- Incorporate surimi strips, apple and roasted peanuts finally pour the vinaigrette and incorporated into the salad.
Apple ice cream with nuts
- A glass of apple juice.
- 50 gr. Of chopped nuts .
- Two glasses of cow's milk orsoy milk
- 50 gr. of cane sugar or brown sugar .
- One tablespoon of currants .
- A cinnamon stick .
- Simmer milk with raisins and cinnamon.
- Mix the milk , raisins , sugar, juice and nuts.
- Put everything in a container in the freezer.
- Beat on the half hour
- Remove when the thick and hardens
- 2 cups of brown or white rice of great recorded
- 3 cups of green apple juice
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of butter or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of sesame seeds
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBurn fat
- In a saucepan place the butter or oil with 2 cups of rice and stir.
- Empty cup water and 3 cups of green apple juice, half teaspoon salt and let dry heat and not too high when bubbles appear, cover and leave on low heat as ordinary rice.
- In a separate skillet, brown (toast) sesame seeds , oil , and stir quickly with a wooden spoon as they tend to brown very quickly and can burn .
- When the rice is ready to serve, pour into a glass or refractory vessel , mix with sesame seeds . This rice is a delicious bittersweet food . Enjoy!
About the author
Well, let me tell you that I not a fan of combining apple with salty food but I do like the sweet food that contain this delicious fruit, and even eating raw is always better, but thanks for giving me the idea or new recipes, to dinner apples like you recommend in some articles
APPLE SALAD IS LIKE A CLASSIC IN MY FAMILY’S REUNIONS, AND EVERYONE LIKE IT, WE PREPARE IT WITH SOME MAYO AND PEAS, AND IT IS DELICIOUS JUST LIKE THAT, MAYBE ADDING SOME CARROTS CAN BE A GOOD OPTION TOO, THAT DEPENDS ON YOUR TASTE, THANKS FOR THE MANY RECIPES I WILL SHOW THEM TO MY FAMILY
I have heard of CARROT RICE and other things like spinach but never of apple rice, and even though it really doesn´t get into my mind, I would like to taste it, at least a little bit…
Apples are one of my favorite fruits, I definitely eat at least one a day, especially for breakfast!! These recipes look fantastic, I love salads with apples, so I will definitely try your new combination of ingredients. Bananas also make great icecream 🙂