Published: 01/09/2009 - Updated: 09/30/2018
Author: Nayeli Reyes2 Comments
The salmon is classified between blue or fatty fish like tuna, which contain many nutritional properties, among which are its great contribution of Omega-3 essential oils, oil contributes to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels and nourishes beneficially to heart and brain, in addition to being a food with high protein intake of high quality. Salmon is a food that goes very well in soups, creams, casseroles and stews of all kinds.
Serves: 4 people
- 1 k of salmon
- 2 peppers (red and green)
- 2 onions
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Remove the bones from the salmon and cut. Chop the onions and peppers.
- Allow the salmon with lemon juice, to take taste. Then add the vegetables and cilantro.
- Allow to cool in the freezer and before serving, season and pour oil.
Salmon guacamole (Mexican style)
Serves: 4 people
- 4 avocados
- 2 spring onions
- 4 leaves of cilantro
- 125 g of salmon
- Green Tabasco
- Clean the onion into strips and put into a bowl with cold water to soften.
- Split the avocado in half, remove the bone and remove the bark. Laminate each part and place on four plates with a little background. Add above drained onion strips.
- Place tomatoes or tomato pulp skin clean. Place salmon sheets then in small flakes scattered around the plate. Finally sprinkle the chopped cilantro, sprinkle with oil, coarse salt a little lime squeezed and if someone wants some spicy drops.
Salmon and cheese lasagna
Serves: 4 people
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBurn fat
- 200 grams of salmon
- 12 sheets of fresh pasta for lasagna
- 50 gr. of Butter
- 15 asparagus
- 10 dl. of white wine
- half an onion
- 50 dl. of Oil
- salt and pepper
- Roncal cheese
- Cook the pasta sheets in boiling water with oil and salt.
- In a saucepan, put the butter with a little oil and the onion very thin.
- Add the asparagus, peeled, cooked and sliced into cubes.
- Once sautéed, the cream is added.
- Salt and pepper, let it reduce and cool.
- The lasagna is assembled as usual, sprinkle with cheese and broil in the oven at 160 for ten or fifteen minutes.
- 1 package of mazcarroni (carozzi)
- a bit of parsley
- 3 cups of raw salmon
- three quarter of Onion
- Red color
- pint of liquid milkor to taste
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALShiatsu or Japanese Massage
- Cook noodles al dente remaining once ready drain them.
- In a separate pan, fry onion cut into cubes along with the salmon, add finely chopped parsley, taste and add color pepper, cumin to taste, salt and milk.
- The preparation time is when this list meat with the onion, the rest is just warm.
- Mazcarronni are served on a plate and the sauce on top.
Avocado and salmon rolls
- 12 pieces of smoked salmon
- 6 pieces of ripe avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon of red tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut avocados in half and remove the bone
- Remove the pulp with a spoon and put it in the food processor.
- Add white vinegar, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix until dough is smooth and without lumps.
- Rectify season and reserve in the fridge, tightly covered.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes and blend with balsamic vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper and mix until a sauce without lumps.
- Spread over an area of salmon slices. Make the guacamole from the fridge and place over each fillet some guacamole.
- Roll up, so that the filling remains salmon guacamole.
- Put some ketchup shaped mirror on each plate.
- Serve salmon rolls on each plate.
- Put in the oven until the salmon is cooked.
- Serve with white rice or lettuce salad.
About the author
Salmon is my favorite fish, I love it raw or cooked or smoked, it is always good in any ingredient or in the dish, and very healthy as you can see, I think that people should change their habits of consuming meat and change for salmon even though it is a little bit more expensive, it worth this.
These Salmon recipes look fantastic. I live in southeast alaska, and we fish a LOT. We never run out of salmon or halibut, and salmon is definitely one of my favorite foods to eat. It is so healthy and tasty, and can be prepared in so many ways.