Sprouts are one of the most nutritious foods in the world. In addition to its large amount of minerals and vitamins, are high in chlorophyll and enzymes, making them very effective antioxidants in the body , preventing premature skin deterioration. The germinated soy foods have a higher protein content than all herbs, its content in Methionine is sufficient for our needs. Compared with animal protein, contains 4 times more protein than the egg and 12 times more than milk.
It is rich in potassium and phosphorus and contains vitamins A, B , C, D and G.
Fruit and soy salad
- 1 shallot chopped
- 2/3 cup of oil
- 1/3 cup of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 6 slices bacon fried and chopped
- ½ tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 cup of soy sprouts
- 1 cup of wheat germ
- 1 cup of spinach
- ½ cup of afalfa sprouts
- 12 red plums, pitted items
- 12 yellow plums , pitted items
- 1/3 cup of whole almonds
- 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts
- Place the almonds in boiling water , a few minutes later peel.
- Mix the vinaigrette ingredients and set aside.
- Place in bowl sprouts, spinach and mix with the vinaigrette . Add above different plums and walnuts.
Chicken with soy sprouts
- 400 g of chicken fillets
- 200 g of soy sprouts
- 3/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce
- vegetable oil
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBurn fat
- Mix soy sauce and sugar until diluting sugar.
- Marinate the chicken in the sauce for 20 minutes in the refrigerator .
- Fry chicken in oil, including sauce to change color.
- Add the bean sprouts and chicken broth .
- Reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes.
Chopsuey with vegetarian meat
- 300 g of precooked soy meat , chopped
- 1 onion, cut into half moons
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 2 cups of soy sprouts
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of corn oil
- Fry meat in oil.
- Add the onion when it begins to brown.
- Lower the heat and add the sprouts , carrots and soy sauce .
- Cover and cook until the meat is cooked.
- Serve with noodles orrice.
Green bean burger
- 250 g of green bean
- 1 tablespoon of tomato extract
- soybean oil (or sunflower)
- 2 tablespoons of grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 egg
- 2 slices of bread (Tunguska )
- Mashed peas to accompany
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALTofu Recipes
- Cook the soybean crushing until reduced to a smooth paste and place in a bowl.
- Add the tomato paste , 1 tablespoon of oil , grated cheese , crumbled oregano , egg , salt and bread soaked in soy milk squeezed chopped .
- Form patties and fry .
- Serve accompanied with mash .
Cuttlefish sauteed with soy
- 800 gr of cuttlefish
- 1 leek
- 1 fresh chive
- 4 handfuls of fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil.
- Soy sauce to taste.
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds
- black pepper.
- Few days before, germinate soybean putting green .
- Cut into pieces the leek .Cut cuttlefish ends and split along two pieces first and then into strips.
- Cut the onion into thin rings and cut the pepper into strips.
- Put a pan with oil and fry the whole garlic. Add the cuttlefish and sauté until release all the water and lightly browned .
- Remove with a slotted spoon and reserve on a plate.
- Then put the onion in the pan leek and pepper and sauté in a vivid but without burning five minutes with a pinch of salt if necessary add oil , stirring constantly .
- Add this golden cuttlefish and bean sprouts and sauté 10 minutes finally seasoning with soy sauce and pepper.
- At serving time sprinkle lightly with roasted sesame .
OPTION : The original recipe is with squid.
About the author