The colon is the last part of the intestinal tract, keeping it healthy is the basis of the general health of the whole body, and is a prerequisite of all beauty. A colon in bad condition or weakened causes countless diseases, from all allergies, skin problems like dermatitis, blemishes, rashes, etc. And all kinds of infections, respiratory problems and digestive halitosis, obesity, cellulite, weakness, fatigue, poor nutrient absorption, immune system weakness, organ dysfunction, diverticulosis, toxemia, and so on.
If you suffer from any of the conditions above, then you should pay attention to your diet, as this is the foundation of a healthy colon, and no remedy will be effective in eradicating your condition if you do not consider the essential cause that is causing it. If you want a deep healing of the colon, you need to consider a purifying diet to clean out your body.
Here we propose a full menu of 5 meals a day to keep your colon healthy.
Goji berry tonic
(First food early in the morning between 6 and 7 am)
You have to drink on an empty stomach and avoid eating anything else during the half hour that follows, taking it daily, resting one day a week, where you only drink a glass of warm water to replace the juice.
- 2 tablespoons of Goji berries (you can substitute a large slice of papaya)
- Juice of one lemon or two (which are juicy)
- Half a glass of pure water
- Half a glass of aloe juice
Combine everything in blender and drink. You can add molasses or honey to sweeten.
(breakfast between 9 and 11 am)
- One slice of pineapple
- Amaranth in pop (to taste)
- Molasses rice or other cereal
- Two chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of homemade yogurt or kefir
- Cut fruit and stir in the kefir, amaranth, coconut, nuts and molasses.
- Serve in a glass and take it as your breakfast, and avoid eating anything until the next mealtime.
Pita Bread with Sprouts
(lunch: 1 to 2:30 pm)
- 1 pita bread
- 1 tablespoon of dried jocoque or homemade kefir
- Medium tomatoes (tomato red), sliced
- A bit of finely chopped onion
- One cup of fresh soybean sprouts and alfalfa
- The juice of half a lemon
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Some ground basil
- Sea salt
- A piece of fresh cheese (optional)
- In a saucepan, mix the sprouts with onion, lemon, olive oil and salt.
- Cut in half the pita bread and spread on its surface kefir or jocoque
- Put the sprouts on top of pita bread and sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle over the tomato basil, salt and a squeeze of lemon.
- Place cheese over and cover bread. Heat a little if you like.
Stew Madrid style
(food: between 3 and 5pm)
- 2 cups of fresh peas, previously soaked (you can substitute with lentils)
- ¼ cabbage (cut into strips)
- 4 to 5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- Olive oil to taste
- 1 large onion, diced
- Saffron to taste
- Cumin to taste
- Lemon drops
- dash of tamari
- Sea salt
- Boil the chickpeas, soaked already.
- Sauté: oil, garlic, onion, salt, tomato, cabbage and saffron.
- When the beans are almost done, add the sauce, lemon, tamari and down fire.
- Turn when the beans are tender.
- Let stand covered.
(dinner, after 7pm and before 9pm. After this time, and you should not eat anything else)
- 2 medium fresh apples (or peaches or papaya, but only choose one fruit)
- A teaspoon of linseed
- Molasses cereal
- A tablespoon of rolled oats
Dice the apples into a bowl and add flaxseed and oats. Spray molasses and voila!
If you follow this or a similar menu for 1 month, without eating anything between meals and avoiding foods that are not mentioned, your colon will be thoroughly cleansed and strengthened.
About the author