The peanut is an excellent source of vitamin E, contains considerable amount of B vitamins thiamine and niacin and is rich source of vegetable protein, fats and minerals beneficial to the body (no cholesterol) also contains good amount of folic acid. With many nutritious dishes you can prepare, it is very versatile in the kitchen and adapts to both sweet and savory dishes such as soups, desserts, salads, puddings, dressings, sauces, biscuits, cakes, etc. But also can serve alone as a snack.
Yield: 4 servings
- 190 grams of cream cheese
- 1 1 / 2 cups of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 / 2 cup of sugar glass
- 125 grams of cream churn
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Roasted Peanuts
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, condensed milk and sugar glass. Separately beat the cream with vanilla. Incorporate the two mixtures.
- Empty into individual dishes and decorate with chocolate and roasted peanuts. Refrigerate.
- Serve cold, if desired, accompany with chocolate cookies.
- Peanut: 1 / 2 kg
- Brown suggar: 1 / 2 kg
- Water: 1 cup
- Peel and roast peanuts on a griddle. Put the cup of water with brown sugar and boil until a soft ball. Whisk rapidly until it takes a white color.
- Add peanuts and stir well. Put into individual molds to the shape you want the mixture or in a pan and let cool.
- Optional: You can use walnuts instead of peanuts.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of peanut butter (peanut)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 / 2 cup of nuts (peanuts) for cocktail, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALSeaweed: Spirulina, Wakame, Nori and other
- Preheat oven to 350 º F. In a large bowl, beat egg with an electric mixer at medium-speed until foamy. Add the remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Form 1 inch balls. Place, 2 inches apart on baking trays with oil. Crus every ball, doing a cross with the teeth of a fork.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool 1 minute. Get them out of the trays and place them on racks of metal; cool completely.
Peanut sauce (to dip chicken, meat, salads or soy)
- 5 big chiles
- 3 Pasilla Chile
- 3 green chilies
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 and 1 / 2 cup of Peanuts without shell
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 / 4 Onion
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 / 2 cup of chicken broth
- Roast the chiles in a skillet, remove veins and seeds, then soak in hot water for 20 minutes, then liquefy the chiles with water, adding peanuts, garlic and onion into a puree.
- Heat the oil into the onion, add the puree just liquefy and fry for 5 minutes. Salt is added and stir for 10 minutes more.
- If the sauce is very thick, add chicken broth.
- 1 ½ cups of shelled peanuts
- ¼ cup of dry sherry
- 2 cups of evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 slices of bread cut into squares
- Margarine for frying
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALTips for following a Vegetarian diet
- Toast the peanuts and chop fine.
- With margarine, fry the chopped peanuts and sugar for about 5 minutes. Lower the flame. Add 3 cups of water, salt and boil 15 minutes more. Add sherry and evaporated milk. Boil a little more.
- Add the squares of brown bread, remove excess fat and add to the soup at serving.
About the author