Published: 03/01/2009 - Updated: 10/09/2018
We have compiled these delicious recipes for cookies, one of the favorite desserts and snacks. These recipes are very nutritious ingredients, so you can eat the cookies without remorse, knowing you're nourishing. Seeks always use high quality ingredients, preferably organic.
Yield: 16 cookies
- 100 g of whole flour,
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- a pinch of salt
- 45 g of butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 180 º C. Mix flour, salt and margarine until the dough seems like fine breadcrumbs. Stir in salt and egg and mix to miss beating until a firm dough.
- Knead well and stretched on a table until a homogeneous layer.
- Paint with a little cold water and sprinkle over the sesame seeds, pressing lightly to stick to the dough. Cut into 16 squares and arrange on a baking sheet greased beforehand.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack and then store in an airtight container.
- 130 gr. of flour with yeast
- 120 gr. of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 80 gr. of butter
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate powder
- Mix egg, butter and sugar.
- Add flour and chocolate powder and form a dough.
- Spread the dough on a floured board and let it tallies with something thick, cut the caps with a short and medium smooth round pasta and cook tops on a plate with oven with smooth butter.
- Fill with sweet milk chocolate and bathe with it.
- 1 / 2 kg of flour
- 1 / 4 kg of brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons of yeast
- 1 / 2 kg of raisins
- 1 / 2 kg of almonds
- 1 / 2 kg of pine nuts
- 1 / 4 kg of dried figs
- 1 orange
- 1 egg white
- Prepare a clear candy with the sugar and a little water. Mix the flour and yeast. Research it and let stand 5 minutes. Soak raisins 20 minutes in cold water, chop the figs, grated orange rind, set aside a third of the almonds and grind together with the remaining pine nuts. dried raisins, shredded and sprinkled with flour.
- Mix the dough with the fruit and divide into portions, put egg white and decorate with almonds. Bake in a gentle oven for an hour and a quarter.
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- Soft butter or butter: 3 / 4 cup
- brown sugar: 1 cup
- sugar: 1 / 2 cup
- milk: 1 / 4 cup
- large egg
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of flour
- common ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- Salt 1 / 4 teaspoon
- Oats: 3 cups
- Raisins: 1 cup
- Pecans: 1 cup (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 ° F.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy preparation.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Add the preparation of the butter and mix well.
- Add oats and raisins, stirring. Place spoonfuls on a cookie plate with butter.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from tray.
- Allow to cool on wire racks.
- Butter or margarine
- 1 / 4 cup of peanut butter
- 1 / 2 cup of marshmallows
- 1 package of Cereal
- 5 cups of toasted rice
- 1 1 / 2 cups of raisins
- Put butter a cast of 13 x 9 inches.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter, then add peanut butter.
- Add marshmallows, cook on a low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the cereal and raisins, mix well.
- Press up on the mold.
- Allow to cool completely, cut into bars.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
Products related with Cookies Recipes
You have not found what you were looking for?