The artichoke is a vegetable excellent for weight loss; it eliminates low cholesterol, and a powerful source of antioxidants, rich in vitamin C and E. In the kitchen is a vegetable with a distinctive taste, is easily adapted to salads and sauces, and can prepare rice, soups and stews delicious and nutritious.
Here are some recipes low in calories, highly nutritious and suitable for this age.
Buckwheat with artichoke
- We put the onion cut into crescents fry in a pan. When it is browned you add the sliced artichokes.
- Add the buckwheat, water, salt and basil. Let it boil for half an hour.
- We can serve well and passed through the mixer (mixer or blender).
- Tip: The original buckwheat is the Siberian steppe, where it is cold. Gives much vitality and warms the body.
- 4 artichokes tender
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 sprig of tarragon
- 1 fresh red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 black olives
- 1 tomato
- Wash the artichokes, cut the stems and remove outer leaves, cook for half an hour in boiling water and salt.
- Besides washing and drying the pepper, half open to extract the seeds, cut into small pieces and add to skillet with 2 tablespoons of oil and garlic, peeled and chopped. When garlic starts to brown, season with salt and pepper and cool.
- Once the artichokes are cooked, without leaves or heart, with the funds well rounded, drain, turn away and place on a tray.
- Vinaigrette to accompany: the remaining oil and vinegar, adding salt, pepper and tarragon, washed and chopped. The pepper pieces are placed at the bottom and covered with the previous preparation. Place sliced tomato in the background adorned with a black olive. This dish is served cold.
Artichokes with assago
- 10 units of artichokes
- 1 / 2 kg of minced meat prepared Assago
- 2 cups of tomato rooms
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of Lube
- Prepare the artichokes and cut into four pieces, boil in water for 5 minutes and drain.
- Fry them in a little oil. Add the tomatoes to the oil that remains from frying artichokes 15 minutes (low heat)
- Put the artichokes in a mold or source assago cover with another layer of artichokes, cover with Assago.
- Pour the tomato sauce and place in oven at medium heat. Serve hot
Artichoke sauce with mushrooms
- 8 artichokes
- 8 sheets of grilled foie
- 8 tablespoons of mushroom poached
- 16 tablespoons of artichoke sauce
- 8 tablespoons ofsauce perigurdín
- 4 tablespoons of crunchy ham
- The sauce is done using artichokes, butter, starch and artichoke soup.
- And perigurdín sauce is made with butter, starch, mushrooms, foie gras, mushroom broth and cream.
- On the plate pour 2 tablespoons of sauce of artichokes, place over 2 artichokes stuffed with mushrooms and perigurdín and on each plate of foie.
- The dish is garnished with crispy ham and sauce perigurdín.
Artichoke, spinach and pine nuts salad
Ingredients (four servings)
- 4 large artichokes
- 150 gr. Of Spinach
- 80 gr. of pine nuts
- 50 gr. Of grated Parmesan
- 16 black olives
- Oil, lemon and black pepper
- We proceed first, to peel the artichokes, removing the stems and outer leaves and cutting off the upper half, which we reject.
- We put to cook in boiling salted water and the juice of a lemon (optional) and let them do for 20-25 minutes.
- Once cooked, cut the artichokes into four pieces each, we cover so it does not rust and reserve.
- In a skillet with a tablespoon of oil proceed to roast the pine nuts. Once roasted, mix with spinach, which can be whole or in pieces, according to the taste of each.
- We beat the olive oil with one tablespoon of lemon juice and black pepper to taste, it is better to grind at the moment.
- Dress with this sauce mixture of pine nuts and artichokes.
About the author