The potato contains a high nutritional value, plus it has the property of producing more calories than any other food. The potato is composed of : water, starch , minerals and vitamins such as B11 , B2 , B6 , A, C , H and K. Quite the opposite of what you think , potato does not produce fat . It has become famous for this because usually the potato is cooked with butter, oil or shortening , and these foods contain fat.
The potato is one of the most versatile foods when cooking. We selected this time very simple recipes but, as always, delicious .
Potatoes stuffed with vegetarian bacon
- 4 medium white potatoes , fresh and soft.
- Aluminum foil to wrap the potatoes
- Vegetarian Bacon
- Salt and pepper
- Wash thoroughly and drain potatoes .
- Cover potatoes with a little oil or butter on the shell.
- Cover the potatoes in foil and place in the oven .
- When cooked (when you put the fork and are soft ) take them out of the oven.
- Open some paper, make a cross with the knife and get a little potato .
- Put in the hole a little butter , cream and bacon.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Put few more minutes in the oven and serve.
- 2 pounds of savanna potatoes .
- 1 tablet of vegetable broth or chicken broth .
- 6 scallions , frayed and cut into chunks .
- 4 red tomatoes , peeled and chopped large .
- 2 tablespoon of butter.
- 1 small cup of Cream .
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped cilantro .
- 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Salt to taste .
- Cook the potatoes with salt until soft .
- Besides , prepare a seasoning in a pan with butter, onion , tomatoes , broth tablet medium heat and sauté for five minutes.
- Add the cream, cilantro , grated cheese . Mix well and continue cooking until cheese melts.
- Check flavor and season if necessary.
- At serving time pour the stew over hot potatoes.
Potatoes with parsley garnish
- 4 medium white potatoes .
- 4 eggs .
- 113 gms . of bean , green beans .
- 4 small red tomatoes cut into quarters .
- 1 can of tuna 400 gms .
- 12 pitted black olives .
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHealthy recipes with Sweet Potato
- 4 tbsp. of white vinegar .
- 4 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. of mustard .
- 1/2 clove of crushed garlic .
- 2 tbsp. of chopped fresh parsley .
- Salt and black pepper grains.
- Boil eggs for 7 minutes.
- Then cool in cold water .
- Cook the beans in salted water for 4 minutes. Drain and cool under running water .
- Meanwhile , mix in a blender or food processor , tomatoes , tuna and olives. Remove the eggs hatch, cut them and attach them to the mix. Add beans .
- Prepare dressing ingredients and check them a little salt and pepper. Then fill each potato with the egg mixture , tuna , tomatoes, etc. . Sprinkle with dressing.
Potato gratin with soy chorizo
- 1/2kg of potatoes.
- 2 cups of veggie chorizo (or vegetarian ground beef and seasoned previously ) .
- 1/2 cup of milk.
- ½ cup of grated cheese .
- Pepper and salt.
- Peel potatoes and get into the pressure cooker with two fingers of water: 10 min .
- Mash with what you have on hand , but not with mixer, adding milk slowly until it is not too strong nor too liquid.
- Add pepper and salt.
- Pass it to a roaster oven and place it gracefully vegetarian sausage, covering the entire surface of the mash.
- Put in the oven at 180-200 ° C for about 15 min .
- Add grated cheese on top and broil 2 to 3 minutes .
- Serve with salad.
Cream of potato with cheese
Serves : 4 people
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHypogonadism: natural treatment and more ...
- 6 large potatoes , peeled and sliced
- 1 liter of vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of chopped basil
- 3 tablespoons of grated cheese
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes in the vegetable broth until tender .
- Meanwhile melt the butter in a pan and sauté the celery and onion , adding them to the pan with the broth and potatoes.
- When potatoes are done, cool slightly and pass it all through the blender along with the parsley until blended.
- Pour the mixture back to the pan , heat and add the milk, cheese , basil , garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Cook without allowing it to boil for eight minutes until cheese is well melted.
- Serve warm.
About the author