Published: 05/30/2010 - Updated: 06/05/2016
Author: Nayeli Reyes2 Comments
A good soup combined with a rich salad can be a very complete and nutritious food daily. Eating light and no meat is a good and healthy habit especially in hot weather or when we have a disease or are overweight, including general health maintenance, is very beneficial to eat light at least three or four days a week. The well-prepared soups contain many minerals and vitamins that are a real treat for the body.
Here are some soups made with high quality ingredients to keep you very healthy and help you regain your health, vitality and youth. Do not forget to combine with a salad rich in fresh vegetables.
Potato and birdseed soup
- 4-5 thick white potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 4-6 tomatoes (tomato red) ripe, liquefied (preferably remove skin)
- 3 or 4 cloves of garlic to taste
- 1 cup of birdseed, previously soaked overnight
- extra virgin olive oil
- Tamari to taste
- lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Laurel and marjoram
- two and a half liters of pure water
- Boil the potatoes, and cook.
- Sauté garlic in oil, chopped onion, salt, tomatoes, previously liquefied.
- Add sauce to potatoes and leeks.
- Season with tamari and lemon, birdseed and a little chopped parsley.
- Off to not cook vegetables very much and let stand covered a few minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- A kilo of zucchini
- ½ cup of peeled wheat
- Half a kilo of potatoes
- Three cloves of garlic
- One tablespoon of salt
- An onion
- Three tablespoons of oil
- Two tablespoons of ground pepper special
- Three liters
- One tablespoon of chopped parsley
- The juice of an orange juicy
- Soak the wheat the day before with water and two hours with the juice of 5 or 6 lemons. Then boil with garlic, salt and juice of an orange, until tender. Take the potato into small pieces.
- Apart fry the onion, garlic, ground pepper, especially, seasoning well. All these add to the soup along with the zucchini and cut into pieces, and let it boil for few minutes. Serve warm.
- 150 gr. of rolled oats
- 2 onions
- Soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna Tattoo
- Cut into thin slices and brown onions in 3 tablespoons of oil.
- In another pan, roast oatmeal with a tablespoon of oil. Add the onions and add three cups of hot water. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 20 minutes. Add a tablespoon of soy sauce and cook another few minutes. Serve hot.
Soup to Sesame
- 2 carrots
- 1 eggplant, peeled
- 50 gr. of cabbage
- A stalk of celery
- 3 potatoes
- 2 green peppers
- 1 red pepper
- 1 leek
- 3 zucchini
- a sprig of parsley
- 200 gr. of paste soup
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch (optional)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste.
For the sesame sauce:
- 30 gr. of Sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of tahini (sesame paste)
- Lemon juice
- A clove of garlic
- Ground black pepper
- Grind in a food sesame seeds with garlic cloves and pepper, adding a little water, until a creamy paste. If you use tahini mix it with garlic and pepper, crushing with a little water until a light sauce.
- Chop the vegetables into cubes. Enter in a pot, cover with water and the parsley. Season with salt and pepper and bring to boil. Simmer soup 30 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
- Shortly before the end of cooking, add the pasta to soup and cook a few minutes, until tender all right.
- Mix 3-4 tablespoons of the sauce with a dash of lemon juice and a little water, beating with sticks. Remove soup from heat and add the sesame sauce. Remove and serve.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALYerba Mate: Preparation, Properties and more
- 4 cups of water
- 300 grams of blanched almonds, toasted
- 1 / 3 cup of sliced almonds for garnish
- 6 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 medium potatoes
- 100 grams of onion
- The white parts of 3 scallions
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 1 / 4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 / 8 teaspoon of ground white pepper
- 1 / 32 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 3 / 4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 6 drops of tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- In a saucepan, put enough water, about 4 cups of boiling water to whiten the almonds. It brings to a boil. Add the almonds and bring to a boil again and cook about 20-30 seconds, remove from the heat, drain, peel and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees and put the almonds in a metal tray to toast enough, until you light caramel color, and obtain all its flavor and aroma. Put aside. In a row, place in a tray sliced almonds and bake with care, stirring frequently, until slightly brown without burning.
- In a saucepan, place broth, peeled potatoes, onion, scallions, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg. It brings to a boil and cook covered over medium heat for 15 minutes or until potatoes soften. Strain. Retain only the broth and potatoes.
- Put the broth, potatoes and almonds to a blender cup and mix well.
- Strain through a fine wire strainer. By shifting to a clean pot, add the cream, hot sauce and sugar. Brings to a boil over medium heat and cook for 1 or 2 minutes and remove from fire. Serve in cups decorated with toasted almonds.
About the author
I actually love soups even though most of the people dislike them, they are delicious especially when the climate is cold, and they can give you a lot of energy , minerals, vitamins since they can be prepared with a wide variety of ingredients to find a delicious taste and proportion, so just try something new and mix some ingredients in a pot!
What a great article! I absolutely love soups, and I LOVE nuts!! I think soups are so fantastic, because really they’re so modest, people think of them as being just an appetizer, but they can be so varied, so filling, so different. There’s so many ways to make a good soup, and I especially love blended soups!