The textured soy protein concentrate is obtained from soybeans, has the consistency of meat and can be prepared in countless ways and combine well with any seasoning or recipe. With textured soy, can be prepared burgers, meatballs, salads, ceviche, soups, etc. It has a high percentage of vegetable protein of very high quality, minerals, and carbohydrates. Soy is ideal food for people who cannot or don’t want to consume animal flesh, or to those whose diet is low in protein or need an extra contribution as athletes, youth, children, etc.
- 2 onions
- 3 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 250 g of textured soy
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- ½ liter of soy milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt, oil and breadcrumbs: amount needed
- Put textured soy to soak for an hour.
- Cut onions into small pieces and put them to fry. Add the chopped peppers and carrots also absolutely tiny, and condiments.
- When vegetables are done, we add the soy, to be swollen with water, and fry for a while.
- Add the tablespoon of flour and wait 2 minutes. Put the milk and nutmeg, until a smooth paste.
- We let the dough and make the meatballs. Pass through the egg and bread crumbs. Fry.
- Prepare a tomato sauce with 3 or 4 ripe red tomatoes, a piece of onion, a clove of garlic and a piece of red pepper. Mix and season. Add meatballs.
- 1 package of textured Soy of filets
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 / 4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 / 4 cup of mushroom sauce
- 1 / 4 cup of ketchup
- 1 bunch of finely chopped cilantro
- Corn flour, the necessary
- Homemade spicy sauce
- 1 / 2 cup of vegetable oil
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Sliced ripe avocado
- Once the soy is perfectly hydrated, put it in a large skillet, heat the frying oil, onion, and when it is sautéed, add the soy, are stirred to continue frying, and add the soy sauce , the mushroom sauce and ketchup, stir well, adding a little ground black pepper.
- Remove from heat and serve in tacos with corn or flour tortillas, with a little chopped cilantro, a slice of avocado and spicy homemade salsa to taste, if you want you can put a few drops of lemon.
Soy tacos with sausage
- Vegetarian sausage
- 400 grams of textured soy
- Cabbage (finely chopped)
- Onion (finely chopped)
- Cilantro (chopped)
- 16 tortillas prepared
- Green tomatillo sauce
- Put water to boil with a little salt in a saucepan. Once boiling, add soya, turn off and let stand 15 minutes. Then drain and wash it well.
- In a skillet or saucepan, fry the sausage. Once browned, add the soya (soybean) gradually, stirring well to take the color and flavor of the sausage to the point where it gets confused with it.
- Once you incorporate all, warm tortillas and serve with soy sausage on tortillas with cabbage, onions, cilantro and tomatillo sauce.
Textured soy ceviche
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBurn fat
- 500 grams of textured soy
- 2 or 3 cans of tuna of 142 gr
- 1 onion
- 7 lemons
- Green pepper (optional)
- Put water to boil with a little salt. Once boiling, add the soy meat and off. Hydrate leave for about 15 minutes, wash and drain well.
- Thrown into a pan with the lemon juice and tuna, dice onions, tomatoes, cilantro and green pepper (optional). Let stand in refrigerator at least 15 minutes, and serve on toast with the sauce that you like or alone.
- Textured soy
- Half vegetable broth
- Soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Breadcrumbs (mixed with parsley and garlic powder)
- Corn flour
- 1 Natural soy yogurt
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALYerba Mate: Preparation, Properties and more
- Soak soy for about 15 minutes.
- After this time,take a little oil in pan and fry the soy with the vegetable broth.
- When the mince is brown, forming a paste.
- Prepare the bread crumbs on a plate and in another threw a little water with little soy sauce and add corn flour (mixed it all right) until you get a texture similar to the egg.
- Take pieces of the dough and pass through the mixture and then the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in oil. Put on some kitchen paper to remove a little oil.
- Wash and chop the tomato and lettuce, mix the soy yogurt with herbs (to taste) and use it as sauce.
About the author