The dressings are excellent companions, but not only in salad but in steamed vegetables, seafood, meats and more. They have the advantage of being easy to prepare and are good friends to dress with a twist any conventional dish. Here we share some select recipes.
- 4 different colored large peppers
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of cilantro
- 1 soup spoon of salt
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 / 4 cup of oil
- Chop the peppers into 4 sections and peel the garlic.
- Put in a blender in this order: peppers, garlic, salt, cumin and one cup of white vinegar. Blend well.
- Pour into a clean, dry flask and put ¼ of oil and beat and put in the fridge.
Pink vinaigrette with pepper
- 1 cup of olive oil
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper pounded with pink and green chervil, tarragon, chives and shallots (or lettuce).
Pink Vinaigrette with curry
2nd. Option Ingredients for Seafood
- 2 egg yolks
- mustard to taste
- Olive Oil
- Vinegar to taste 1 of cup (recommended).
- Pink Pepper
- A grated apple and chopped tomato
Mix everything well and let stand in refrigerator.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna: Natural Dyes
- Add the lemon juice and dressing cream.
- Let stand in refrigerator about 15 minutes.
- Whisk lemon juice and grapefruit juice with salt and sugar and broth of a can of corn, add the chives and corn.
- 1 / 4 liters of virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (wine size) of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp of grain mustard
- Salt (amount required)
Mix all ingredients by hand or with the aid of a processor. You can keep in a closed glass container.
Mustard vinaigrette with balsamic oil
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALShiatsu or Japanese Massage
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar (oil) balsamic
- 1 finely chopped chives
- 1 clove of garlic and parsley to taste
- Boil vinegar in small saucepan over medium heat until it has halved.
- Pour the vinegar into a large bowl and add the oil, beating with wire whisk together the marjoram, garlic, water and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
Vinaigrette for seafood
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil (or sesame oil)
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of mild honey
- 1 dash of sherry vinegar
- Herb salt
- Prepare the vinaigrette, mix in a bowl with oil sticks and vinegar, add honey and a bit of syrup from the pineapple. Salt lightly, and finally the soy sauce.
- Cut two slices of pineapple into small cubes, and marinate with sauce.
- 7 cloves of garlic (or more if you really like garlic)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A few drops of orange
- A few drops of lemon
- Put into a saucepan a splash of olive oil.
- Add minced garlic and sauté without brown.
- Add half cup of olive oil and few drops of orange and lemon. Cook a few minutes and go.
- Refrigerate leftover.
About the author