The pasta is a very nutritious food and energy, if properly combined with certain vegetables and ingredients it can become a complete food and very healthy. In summer, the noodles are very useful because they can be very elaborated dishes: fresh, nutritious and delicious.
These recipes provide enough nutrients for a person with normal diet, they provide a lot of calories and help you combat the effects of heat!
Celery and Noodles with Yogurt
- 500 gr. of whole-grain noodles
- 200 gr. of celery, finely chopped and disinfected
- 200 gr. of mushrooms, washed well and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 100 ml. of milk (can be soy)
- 1 tablespoon of flour integral
- 100 gr. of Goat cheese (or fresh or panela)
- Pure Water
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Put to boil the noodles in plenty of water with a little salt and a bit of oil. Drain, cool water and reserve.
- In a skillet, fry the celery (which should be slightly cooked) and mushrooms with oil, garlic, epazote and a little salt.
- Add a little chopped parsley. Once cooked, remove to a plate and reserve.
- In the same skillet, add flour briefly and pour broth and milk, stirring constantly. Once the cream, add noodles, vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Put everything in a dish, sprinkle with cheese of your choice. Serve.
Joy Noodles with beetroot and pineapple
- 400 gr. of noodles
- 250 gr. of beet, washed and chopped into cubes
- One cup of chopped pineapple that is not very acidic
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Juice of one lemon
- sea salt
- Place cooked noodles in plenty of salted water.
- Drain noodles well and pour into the pan, remove it for a few minutes, add the beet, pineapple, soy sauce, salt and lemon and mix well.
- Serve hot or cold.
- 400 grams of noodles
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil (extra virgin)
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- 1 red pepper (red)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- some bay leaves
- In a large saucepan with plenty of water and salt, put some bay leaves and a little vegetable oil. When boiling, put the noodles and let cook al dente. Once ready, drain and add the 1 / 4 cup of olive oil. Mix well.
- In a medium skillet, skip in olive oil, onion, red pepper and garlic, making sure that these ingredients do not burn. Try to cook the onion until transparent and take a tone garlic amber color type, if you burn is very bitter, the peppers should be crisp.
- Put together with the noodles in a large sauce and stir gently with the help of two forks from the bottom up without breaking the noodles. Serve hot on each plate and sprinkle a little parsley and if you want a bit of Parmesan cheese to taste.
Noodles with Basil, Tomato and Spinach
- 5 ripe red tomatoes and two cups of fresh spinach, well washed and cut
- 400g of spaghetti
- 36 basil leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100g of Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Bring to boil tomatoes. Peel and remove seeds.
- Cut into small cubes.
- Pour a little salt over them and let stand in a colander for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, carefully wash and dry the basil leaves.
- Peel garlic and remove the center.
- Grate Parmesan cheese.
- Add tomatoes and mix all in blender.
- Put in a bowl, gradually add olive oil, moving it as if you were to regularly mount mayonnaise.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Put water, salt and a bit of oil. Once you have broken a boil, add the pasta.
- When they are al dente, remove from heat and strain.
- Quickly put in a bowl with finely chopped spinach, pour sauce over and sprinkle with cheese. Cook a few more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- 1 package of noodles
- 4 small fishes
- 1 lemon
- 1 dl. of dry white wine
- 50 gr of Greek yogurt
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 onion
- 1 cup of broth
- butter and olive oil
- Make a broth with the bones of the fishes and its head with a piece of vegetable broth, carrots and celery. Strain and reserve.
- Fry finely chopped onion with a little butter, add a few spoonfuls of broth and let it evaporate, then add plain yogurt 2. Incorporate fish fillets cut in half, add more broth and brown. Simmer about 2 minutes. Remove and reserve. Add a little lemon juice to the sauce, yoghurt and grated lemon.
- Cook noodles as the package. Drain and put to the sauce. Serve with fish and oak sprinkled with parsley.
About the author