Olive oilis one of the most profitable oils and nutritional healin . It has some properties that make it ideal for combating and preventing cardiovascular disease, constipation, as well as being very beneficial for the liver, gallbladder , skin , nervous system and brain. In the kitchen is very useful for making salad dressings and cooking all kinds of dishes. Make sure that the oil is cold pressed or virgin, so that has not gone through a process of refinement and contains more pure properties .
Orange and olive oil dressing
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Juice of 3 oranges juicy .
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Bind all ingredients incorporating with a fork in a deep bottomed pot to mix well .
- Add it to salads , especially to raw carrot which is my favorite.
- 1 head of garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon of thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon of white pepper grains
- 1 small red pepper , finely chopped ( sweet pepper )
- 1 firm ripe tomato and grated
- 1 red onion grated girl
- 2 bay leaves
- a sprig of rosemary
- 1 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- salt to taste
- Mix in a bowl the chopped garlic , chopped parsley , pepper flakes , oregano , thyme , white pepper , chopped bell pepper , grated tomato and grated onion .
- Add the bay leaves and whole rosemary leaves .
- Add oil and vinegar and mix well
- Season with salt to taste.
- Save glass jars, close and shake to blend the flavors .
- Keep in the refrigerator and use it as needed, always closing it well .
- It is kept in perfect condition for several days.
- A rather large handful of parsley
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 sprigs of fresh tarragon
- 4 sprigs of fresh oregano
- 10 basil leaves
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 medium onion
- 1 green pepper ( pepper , sweet pepper )
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Wash the parsley , remove the longest out and collect the leaves more finite and tender. Make it a finely chopped.
- Peel the garlic, remove the bud in the center and chop.
- Wash the tarragon , oregano , basil , thyme and chop.
- Chop the onion and bell pepper.
- Put everything in a bowl, season with salt to taste and enough freshly ground pepper.
- Mix everything and incorporate the barbecue sauce, vinegar and oil mixing again.
- Put the sauce in jars adding a bay leaf in each jar. Cover again with oil. It is very rich and is very practical when we have it early in the refrigerator .
- 1/2 liter of neutral oil (sunflower or corn) IF you prefer, you can use olive oil
- 200 grams of pitted olives (bone)
- Rinse and drain the olives
- Place in a blender with oil and blend to achieve a homogeneous liquid .
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- In a coffee filter holder, place a piece of cotton and filter oil.
- To ensure quality, put a tablespoon of oil in a bowl , add pepper and salt, dip a piece of bread and try it.
Herb and Garlic Dressing
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint ( peppermint )
- 1 teaspoon of dried marjoram
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried tarragon
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend .
- Store in a jar in the fridge for a few hours to marinate and then use in the preparation of choice.
About the author