Published: 12/05/2011 - Updated: 09/12/2018
Author: K. Laura Garcés G2 Comments
There are two key points to have a pretty mouth, lips and teeth. The lips are one of the most sensual and sexy body parts; you smile with them and are one of the first points of contact between two people. The teeth, moreover, are also important when smiling. Keep lips and teeth, nice and bright by following these simple recommendations. So do not hesitate and get to work. We will also give you tips for common problems on the lips and teeth, how to avoid and eradicate them.
Basic recommendations to maintain healthy lips
- Hydration: the lips should be well hydrated not only to look smooth, but to prevent diseases such as canker and premature wrinkles at the corners. So you must start by keeping your body well hydrated, because unless you are well hydrated, your skin and your lips will be the first to resent it, as other basic organs such as the kidneys, will take all the fluid in your body. Drinking two liters of water a day is essential for proper hydration of your body.
- Smooth: Apply with your finger olive oil before going to sleep and let it work overnight.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin E and avocado, sesame, olive oil walnuts and almonds, whole grains, flaxseed, etc., Which are highly effective for your skin.
- Do not abuse the cream on the lips, because then they become dependent to it. It is best to use the cream only during the season of extreme heat, wind or cold, and allow lips to generate their own oil as long as possible. Remember that diet and adequate intake of water is what will keep your lips healthy and sexy.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C as oranges, citrus, etc., and dark green leafy vegetables.
Highlight the beauty of your lips
Apply natural lipstick on your lips, avoid excessive use of this and try to always be as natural as possible. The special natural fruit creams for the lips are the best, which also avoid flakes and that lips get bruise.
Common lips problems and how to solve
Dry lips are not very attractive and give a dull appearance to the face; in addition they favor the appearance of premature wrinkles. To combat this one problem, you need to hydrate (see data in hydration) and also you can apply the following remedies:
- Apply natural beeswax ointment in them, you can find it in health food stores or some pharmacies.
- Apply aloe vera gel or cream in your mouth whenever necessary, but above all apply it when you are leaving home to avoid environment wears your lips.
- Avoid moistening with your saliva if they are dry, as this only further dry out.
- Do not pull on the flakes; apply aloe gel or beeswax to lubricate above.
Herpes, ulcers or sores on the lips and mouth
This is a common problem that often appears in people. However, despair is not a good partner to solve this problem. If you have sores, it is best to follow these tips and avoid applying chlorine or acetone which severely damage skin. If you follow these remedies, in addition to end up with herpes, you will strengthen your immune system and prevent this problem. Remember that if only fight the symptoms, you will not be truly curing the disease, so it's best to be patient and follow these remedies until this problem is completely gone.
- Vitamin C deficiency is the main cause of herpes. So, include in your diet foods rich in this vitamin C as orange, tangerine, lemon, broccoli, seaweed (spirulina), etc. Start your day with a glass of orange juice which is a very effective remedy for treating herpes from its root.
- Garlic is an excellent bactericide, it exceeds virtually all drugs because it has really effective components to combat all types of infections. You can take garlic while fasting or at night, or apply the garlic directly on the herpes. You'll see how quickly it disappears.
- Spray on herpes colloidal silver which is great for fighting infections.
- Spray on your lips the juice of orange peel. This juice is an ideal natural medicine to cure herpes.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water to decrease the infection as soon as possible.
- Do a chamomile tea and apply the bag on the herpes and leave it there for as long as possible.
- Eradicate junk foods, white flour and sugar, as these products only encourage infections and lower your defenses.
Healthy gums speak about very good hygiene and habits of a person and are the key to maintaining optimal dental health. The rose and non-inflamed gums are a sign of good health. Here are some tips to keep them healthy.
- Every time you brush your teeth, do not forget to brush your gums gently. This daily massage will promote good circulation and prevent gum disease.
- Floss at least once a day, and be careful not to leave food in your teeth to avoid dental problems like cavities and unhealthy gums.
- Occasionally give a massage to your gums with your finger. Apply a little olive oil on your finger and massage for a while, always with a movement from the root to the crown of the tooth.
- Make mouthfuls of water and lemon. Lemon is excellent to fight tooth decay and maintain healthy gums. It is a myth that the lemon deteriorates teeth, if that was the case, you could not drink lemonade! If there is anything that damages the teeth is the sugar and lemonade does have it. So do not hesitate and try this remedy.
- Often attend to your dentist to prevent dental problems.
And do not forget to smile and speak with propriety, dignity and beauty. There is a saying that tells: "If there is nothing to say better than silence, best to keep quiet" Your words and your smile, remember, are the essential touch to make your mouth sensual and attractive.
About the author
Pretty impressive article. I have learned a lot to avoid problems and diseases in my mouth. I have problems with sores since I was little and my doctor recommended me a cream but after some time, it didn?t work anymore, so now I have problems again specially when I have a cold and my defenses are low.
I like the emphasis of keeping things natural. Our bodies have naturally evolved to create harmonious and healthful lips and mouths, so it doesn’t make sense to try to derail thousands of years of evolution with cheaply made products. Thanks for the tips, I’ll start trying the gum massage.