Published: 05/12/2009 - Updated: 09/29/2018
Author: Jorgelina Reyente
Aralia Medical Center provides a service primarily for the maintenance of health through various therapies. Besides opening doors to health professionals at a central location with all services in the morning and afternoon.
- Homeopathic Medicine
It is based on the act of similarity that, unlike medicine, it states that "this can be cured by like”. So the symptoms that were experimentally produced by substances in healthy people of the mineral kingdom, plant or animal, shall be used to select the drug with similar or more symptoms similar to those presented by the patient. This conclusion by analogy, suggests that homeopathic medicines heal the sick things that occurred in the healthy.
- Traditional Chinese acupuncture
Acupuncture, moxibustion, phytotherapy (herbal medicine), nutrition, exercise (Tai Chi, Qi Gong) is an integral part in the practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). It responds to a theoretical and philosophical system based on research and observation over the last millennia, to a mode of "dialectical thinking" in investigating the laws that govern the macrocosm and the microcosm. The Yin-Yang, the theory of five elements, the Zang-Fu, the essence, the Qi, Blood (Xue), bodily fluids, meridians, etiology, pathogenesis, diagnostic systems, rules Prevention and treatment are essential pillars towards health and long life.
The Auriculotherapy (also called ear acupuncture and Auricular medicine) is basically the treatment of diseases by stimulating acupuncture points on the ear. This discipline has been found that many more points handled by traditional acupuncture. However, many of the ideas are valid for Acupuncture Auriculotherapy, for example, holds the concept of excess and deficiency of energy at certain points, and its correspondence with organs in the body.
Like Acupuncture, it is necessary to sedate (draw energy) or tone (energy meter) as required. If not done properly, the effect may be opposite to that desired.
It is very common to find practitioners of Auriculotherapy Balinese putting magnetic in the ear, mainly to lose weight. It is preferable to use magnets to ear, because the Balinese are very difficult to control what polo is being applied to acupuncture points on the ear.
- Structural Osteopathy, Cranial and Visceral
- Lymphatic drainage
- Nutrition and Dietetics
Workshops and Seminars
- Homeopathy Seminars for patients
- Nutrition Education Workshops
- Cooking workshops
- Workshops Osteopathy
- Tarres Chi Kun's Palo
Therapeutic indications that uses the center
These indications are only intended to present some rules that may be useful.
Indications are the most common but not unique in any doubt consult your doctor. It is understood that if in a reasonable time (24-36hours), the situation does not improve you must go to the nearest emergency center.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALRed or opaque eyes: Food, juices and tips for cleaning them
Rules for the right administration
The remedies are made to the power of 30 or CH 30 K, never higher.
We will prepare a dilution with 10 beads and 5 tablespoons of water (bottle) in a glass mat, if possible, if water is not available you can take 1 dry granules in the same intervals.
The shots will be administered every 6 hours or 2-4 depending on the severity, to go to see the spacing better. In very serious cases you can even take the medication every 10 minutes.
It is important to note that if the effect doesn’t work for 24h. the remedy should be changed or go to the nearest emergency center.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALAcupressure: Acupuncture at your fingertips
Most frequent pathologies
- Belladona: Heat, due to prolonged exposure to sunlight, may be pain, hypotension, dry skin, increased temperature, vomiting.
- Glonoinum: Heat, excessive heat, natural or artificial, dry skin, nausea, headache, cramps, vertigo.
- Cocculus: dizziness, driving before trip.
- Tabacum: Dizzines
- Cuprum met: cramps, painful muscle contraction, is due to dehydration and loss of minerals (potassium and bring liquid )………..
- Arsenicum: diarrhea from drinking cold water or food in poor condition, with great prostration and restlessness and vomiting accompanied by the lowest intake.
- Carbo Veg: Diarrhea, for fish or shellfish in a poor state.
- Nux vomica: alcohol poisoning.
- Arnica: Trauma, anywhere in the body.
- Natrum sulph: Trauma, hospital observation is important, as they can manage.
- Ledum palustre: Trauma in the eye, punched or hit by.
- Hypericum: Trauma, in highly innervated areas such as the spine, or coccyx, or crushed fingers, it is also necessary to transfer to hospital.
- Calendula: important wound washing with soap and water.
- Ledum: injury, punctiform, penetrating.
- Urtica urens: Burns, only the first degree, red with heat and pain.
c / Roselló, 171 -173 3 º 2 ª Barcelona.
About the author