Published: 10/29/2006 - Updated: 08/13/2019
Author: Miriam Reyes
Below, there are some tips to lose weight with healthily feeding:
1. The protein requires a greater amount of energy to digest than carbohydrates or fats. The digestive process needs calories, and needs more of them if you consume meat or a plate of rice, so if both produce the same calories, some less for the meat.
2. Calories of fat are also "more" calories from protein and carbohydrates, that is, if you take a plate of pasta and your body has no energy at that time, a portion of the calories in this dish can be accumulated as glycogen (in liver and muscles) and the rest will become fat through a process which also consumes calories. But when we eat fat directly, it does not have to turn to stored fat because it is so, processing these calories is not necessary.
3. Returning to proteins, it is important to know that they turn slightly metabolism, which does not occur with fat or carbohydrates. But it is not a matter of ingesting large quantities of meat or fish, it is worth remembering that there are some logical and recommended proportions of each type of nutrient.
What you should know is that these rate increases if you are working the bodybuilding. It is recommended to start a program of intense toning up twice of the daily recommended amount of protein, which can vary between 100 and 140 grams per day, putting on the event that your weight is 60 kilos your intake of protein in a program of exercise and muscle toning can be about 2 grams per kilo, is about 120 grams (or more if you're a large person). Importantly, choose healthy protein sources such as skimmed milk, lean meats, chicken, turkey, cheese, eggs (protein clearly has a very high quality and easy to assimilate), both legumes and fish such as white and blue.
4. There are some substances that have stimulant properties, as the caffeine in coffee or tea, producing a response in the nervous system capable of to increase our heart rate and increasing the energy consumption in sleep. It can be convenient and healthy if used in moderation, but we must be careful about abusing them because they are too addictive and diuretic, which in excessive amounts can cause dehydration.
The theobromine of chocolate acts in a different way, balancing the feeling of anxiety but being able to eat when trying to control the intake, eliminating the desire for sweet foods that are less healthy. In addition, it also contains stimulant properties and is a natural antidepressant. However, as each food group, it should always be consumed in moderation.
5. Infusions as red tea and green tea are also very recommended to take a little stimulant effect and accelerate the burning of fat. Besides possessing, a gentle diuretic effect helps eliminate toxins and purify the body.
6. Finally, minerals such as chromium have the property to regulate the secretion of insulin, the hormone responsible for glucose metabolism to transform energy. Chromium can be found in the yeast of beer, mushrooms, whole grains, liver, beer, broccoli… Of course there are supplements of chromium picolinate used in many cases for sports and culture for controlling anxiety for sweet foods.
Source: Elite Women – Diets
About the author