Published: 12/10/2007 - Updated: 06/29/2016
Author: K. Laura Garcés G
Three of the products manufactured by the tireless work of the worker bees, which are important contributions. These small nature friendly (and health), which have provided for thousands of years one of the riches, nutritious and valuable foods of all: honey, propolis and pollen.
Bees collect nectar from flowers and plants of the field results in a delicious and nutritious honey full of properties and health benefits. The work done by bees making honey is really admirable, and they need to make about two million trips and only half of that amount.
According to anthropologists, the man used honey to cure abscesses, wounds and as an essential food for high power that gave them. It is important to get a quality honey that is far from pollution and pesticides. As a rule, germs do not grow of honey, which is why is used to treat infections, minor wounds and abscesses.
Honey is composed mainly of 16 types of predigested sugars that make a meal fast and easy to assimilate with very noble action in the body.
- It is cerebral tonic as it is rich in iron, sodium, phosphoric acid essential for nerve cells.
- It is full of strength, to help revive, maintain functions and organs
- It destroys toxins with no damage to the kidneys and tissues.
- Promotes cell regeneration and is widely used in cosmetics, such as creams, soaps and masks to remove wrinkles and nourish and refresh the skin. It is also found in many shampoos, as it is a wonderful nutrient for hair roots.
- The color of honey depends on the location and type of flower from which it is extracted.
- It is an ideal antibiotic and germicide resource
- Excellent choice for wounds and cuts
- Great help for the optimal development of children and adolescents. Highly recommended for older adults.
- Ideal in the treatment of anemia, fatigue, infections, some cases of diabetes, hypoglycemia, etc.
- Helps alleviate hunger and fatigue, strengthens the immune system and alleviates certain diseases like flu, cough, runny nose. It is a great source of energy, is easily absorbed by the stomach and has laxative and tranquilizer effect.
- Honey is rich in sulfur, copper, phosphorus, biotin, iron, vitamin A, B vitamins, potassium, calcium, manganese.
This resinous substance is wonderful for defense system ( immune ) from plants like trees and shrubs. The bee collects the resin and process it to disinfect and purify the hive, to seal cracks and embalming intruders (small insects) that cannot be expelled because of their size . Propolis is a substance that ensures the complete asepsis of the atmosphere of the hive, which is a breeding ground true viruses and bacteria due to temperature and humidity, which is stored in the house of the bees.
Propolis is rich in bioflavonoids and essential oils, and a large amount of trace elements, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
It has an antibiotic action that combats viruses and bacteria, hives are one of the most sterile places of nature. For its composition and properties is often one of the most effective natural remedies to combat respiratory diseases, increase the body's defenses, strengthening systems and bodies, fights infections of all kinds. There are more than 20 properties including :
It is an antibacterial substance, anti-cholesterolemic, antiparasitic, anti -inflammatory, antioxidant, analgesic, anesthetic, antiviral, deodorant, etc. The virtues of propolis contribute to the anemic state healing, prevent arteriosclerosis, weakness, infection and increase immune capacity of the body.
It has truly extraordinary and medicinal uses in the circulatory, respiratory, digestive system and skin.
So far, no side effects were detected in any case.
If honey and propolis are special food and medicine, pollen is not far behind. It is an excellent source of energy and vitality, a revitalized and purifier food. Pollen, as the two above foods, has natural antibiotics regulator of erythrocytes or white blood cells and hemoglobin in blood. It is said that man can survive in times of scarcity, with 20 grams of pollen per day. It is rich in proteins (36%), containing 30 % minerals, vitamins and natural fats important .
Among the uses of pollen are:
- It regulates appetite, proper functioning of the intestines. Fights diarrhea, constipation and improves digestion.
- Eliminates fatigue, exhaustion and helps brain cells.
- Ideal for treating allergies
- Regulates pressure, blood glandular system
- For athletes is ideal: in addition to the energy and volume results in the muscles and repair tissues and organs.
Provitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, D, E and H. Contains acids and minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, iodine, copper, aluminum, magnesium, etc. key amino acids.
About the author