Published: 12/13/2005 - Updated: 10/28/2018
Author: Miriam Reyes
Iron is necessary for our body, it is a trace mineral that is found in every cell of the body and is an essential mineral for humans because it is part of the blood cells. Anemia is caused by the lack of this element in our diet. Iron is part of hemoglobin in red blood cells and myoglobin in muscles. The role of both molecules is to carry oxygen. The iron also includes many proteins and enzymes in the body.
- Breakfast: 1 cup of milk, toast with olive oil and natural tomato, and fresh orange juice.
- Lunch: Spaghetti, salmon with herbs, and 2 Kiwis.
- Snack: Honey Curd.
- Dinner: Salad with lettuce, tomato, sweet corn and nuts, spinach tortilla, and 1 plain yogurt.
- Breakfast: 1 glass of milk with cocoa powder, toast with butter and jam, and 1 fruit juice.
- Lunch: cold salad of chickpeas, sepia on the grill with lemon, and 2 apricots.
- Snack: strawberries and cream.
- Dinner: Squid in its ink with garnish of rice, honey and 1 curd.
- Breakfast: 1 plain yogurt, breakfast cereals, and 1 banana.
- Lunch: Cauliflower with cream and bacon, cod croquettes and sweet corn, and 2 mandarins.
- Snack: 1 cup of milk with cookies.
- Dinner: small tomatoes with oil and salt pork steaks with pepper and cherries.
- Breakfast: 1 glass of milk with coffee, bread with olive oil and natural tomato, and 2 Kiwis.
- Lunch: Lasagna, fish with watercress salad and 1 plain yogurt with honey.
- Snack: Mixed nuts.
- Dinner: Spinach with raisins and pine nuts, rabbit stew, and fresh orange juice.
- Breakfast: 1 cup of milk, breakfast cereals, and 1 pear.
- Lunch: salad from the garden, meat stewed with mushrooms, and 1 banana.
- Snack: fruit salad.
- Dinner: Tortilla tuna with sautéed vegetables and 1 cup of milk.
- Breakfast: 1 curd with honey, bread with olive oil and natural tomato, and fresh orange juice.
- Food: Melon with ham, shrimp and mussels with garlic and parsley, and 2 slices of pineapple.
- Snack: Curd with jam and nuts.
- Dinner: Soup pasta, beef tongue in sauce, and 2 apricots.
- Breakfast: 1 glass of milk with coffee or cocoa powder, 1 croissant with jam and fresh orange juice.
- Lunch: Gazpacho, sardines, and 1 peach.
- Snack: 1 yogurt drink.
- Dinner: Witloof with cheese and anchovies, Serrano ham with roasted garlic and tomato natural and 1 pear.
Fill the menus with bread at every meal.
About the author