With the yogurt you can produce more than plenty of desserts, but also soups, creams, and a variety of toppings and sauces to accompany the exquisite pastas, meats, salads and all kinds of stews. Yogurt is a food with high nutritional properties, is ideal for maintaining optimum conditions in the stomach and, like all probiotics, it helps restore intestinal flora, to kill germs and cleanse toxins.
Chicken soup with yogurt
Serves: 6 people
- 1 l. of ½ beef or chicken broth
- 75 gr. of rice
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 500 gr. of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon full of flour well
- 2 egg yolks
- Sal to convenience
- 50 gr. of butter
- 15 gr. Of dried mint
- Boil beef broth and add the butter and rice.
- Let it cook over low heat until rice is well cooked. In a bowl mix the yogurt, flour, egg yolks and season with salt.
- This is lacking in the broth mixture, stirring and let cook for 15 minutes until the soup has a creamy consistency.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the dried mint and removed for one minute.
- Garnish with mint.
Sprouts salad with yogurt dressing
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
- 2 branches of parsley
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 2 cups of sprouted soybeans
- One cup of broccoli, washed and match sticks
- One cup of cauliflower, starting small twigs and washed
- A cup of precooked peas
- One cup of chopped tomatoes
- Preferably in a glass, mix all dressing ingredients and store in the refrigerator covered until use.
- Mix vegetables in a salad bowl and bathe with a little olive oil and a few drops of lemon. Let stand one minutes and then bathe with the dressing at serving.
- Tip: This dip can also be used to bathe meat and fish and chicken and some pasta dishes like meatballs.
Enchiladas (corn tortillas) of yogurt or soy sauce
- 3 cups of plain yogurt
- 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons of chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons of minced cilantro stems
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh ginger
- Cumin powder
- Cinnamon powder
- cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- Black pepper
- cucumber into strips
- 3 medium chicken breasts, or the equivalent of soy meat
- 1 red onion
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1 cucumber chopped into strips
- 1 piece of lettuce
- Mint leaves or mint
Gourmet secret to change the taste:
- 2 tablespoons of chipotle adobo
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 2 serrano chiles, stemmed and diced
- Salt to taste
- 1 package of integral crackers
- To prepare the yogurt sauce, in a natural bowl, place the yogurt, lemon juice, coriander leaves, chopped cilantro stems, chopped garlic, chopped ginger, cumin powder, cinnamon, pepper cayenne, salt and black pepper. Mix with beater. Reserve half in a bowl, place chicken breasts in mixture.
- Party in half a red onion, oil and pass to grease on the grill. Place the marinated chicken breast, add sliced red onion and let cook. Once ready, put in the flour tortillas the chicken, sliced avocado, cucumber into julienne, disinfected lettuce, yogurt sauce, mint leaves or mint, and fix a roll with chopsticks.
Yogurt and lemon cookies
- 3 eggs
- 1 natural yogurt
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- other measure of yogurt and the remaining milk, melted butter or oil
- a little more butter to grease the mold
- scrape of 1 lemon
- ½ packet of yeast
- Preheat oven
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients, starting with the flour, eggs and butter. Grease a cake mold with a little butter and pour the mixture.
- Put in oven to bake for 45 minutes half. Remove and allow to cool.
Oats, chocolate chips and yogurt cookies
Yield: 20 servings
- 1 1 / 4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter, soft light
- 1 / 2 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of grated orange
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 and 1 / 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of baking soda sodium
- 1 / 2 cup of chocolate chips semi bitter
- 1 / 2 cup of almonds
- 1 / 4 cup of brown sugar powder
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking tray and place the cookies there. Beat the butter with the sugar.
- Add the yogurt, egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients: flour, oatmeal, lemon zest, baking soda and baking powder.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet until interspersed with dry. Add almonds and chocolate chips. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Remove from refrigerator and form balls with greased hands. Place on a tray and push a little. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cool.