Published: 12/13/2012 - Updated: 10/06/2018
Author: Miriam Reyes
Although it may seem unpleasant, we all can have these parasites. No one is exempt to suffer from parasites at any time of life, it is said that 30% of the world population is affected by them.
You get them through the eggs which are in different places and that enter the digestive system through the hands or fruits and vegetables contaminated with soil.
In the body, the egg reaches the small intestine, it opens and the larva goes through the wall in the bloodstream, reaching the liver, heart and even the lungs.
When you have many worms, they can clog the intestine. Sometimes parasites are eliminated in the feces. You can purge the body of these parasites by natural preparations, as well as recover the nutrients that are lost by this condition.
How does it affect us?
There are several types of worms, and children are usually the most likely to have them, as they tend to play in the garden and soil, often putting the dirty hands in their mouths.
Children and adults with worms have high iron loss and poor absorption of fats, carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins such as vitamin A.
In children, the main effect of having parasites is to have anemia and delayed puberty.
A person suffering from these parasites can show several general symptoms such as:
- Tiredness and weakness
- Intense cough
- Nausea and vomiting
- Insomnia and itchy anus at night
- Weight loss
- Sleeps with eyes half open
- Loss of appetite
Juice to treat parasites
A juice used to get rid of worms and replenish nutrients lost by this disease. Garlic is well known for its effectiveness in treating intestinal parasites.
- 125 grams of beets
- 125 grams of watercress
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 200 grams of carrots
- 1 clove of garlic
- Wash vegetables well; pass one by one through the juicer.
- Serve juice in a glass and take it away.
Carrot and lemon juice
This juice contains a natural digestive enzyme that can help eliminate the worms in your body. Drink it daily from one to three times during the day to deworm.
- 300 grams of carrots
- 1 lemon
- Wash and disinfect carrots. Use the extractor to get the juice, and add a few drops of lemon.
- Serve and drink immediately.
Juice of Brussels
Probably you did not know but Brussels sprouts can help fight intestinal worms. Brussels sprouts are rich in mucilage and salts with sulfur and potassium that help the intestines to have an optimal state.
- 100 grams of Brussels sprouts
- 100 grams of carrots
- 100 grams of lettuce leaves
- Wash and disinfect vegetables, pass them through the juicer.
- Mix until blended.
- Drink the juice immediately.
Peach and pineapple juice
- 200 grams of natural peach
- 65 grams of dried apricots
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- Remove the bones from the peaches, place them in the blender with pineapple juice and diced dried apricots to make it easier to grind.
- Blend all, if you want, add a few ice cubes and serve immediately.
- Deworm all members of the family is the most convenient, including pets, twice a year.
- Wash your hands after using the bathroom and before eating.
- Wash and disinfect fruits and vegetables.
- Eat boiled or bottled water from trusted brands.
- Do not eat in dirty places.
About the author