Do you like crackers and cookies? Well, here you will find super easy recipes to make, these crackers and cookies are good for tea time, as dessert or complement to dinner or breakfast, ideal for children. Even if you like the kitchen, you can start learning the art of making these crackers and then package them in bags and sell them, because everyone loves them.
So get to work!
- 100 g of rice flour
- 225 g of wheat flour
- 150 g of butter
- 50 g of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 sprig of mint
- chocolate Coverage (optional)
- In a bowl mix the two types of flour, sugar and salt. Add the melted butter and egg. Keep mixing and work dough with hands.
- On a floured surface, stretch the dough with a rolling pin.
- Cut with a knife or pizza cutter, shaping cookies.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet coated with nonstick paper. Bake at 175 ° C for 12 minutes.
- Please provide some coverage dipped in chocolate that you previously melted.
- Decorate with a sprig of mint.
- 900 grams of amaranth flour
- 300 grams of wheat flour
- 150 grams of roasted amaranth
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of powder or similar royal
- 400 grams of brown sugar
- 150 grams of toasted amaranth seeds
- 1 cup of orange juice mixed with ¼ cup of milk
- 600 grams of butter
- Beat eggs with sugar and royal powder, add butter, mix well and add the juice to milk, flour finally slowly mixing.
- Add the toasted amaranth and beat until well blended. Let rest 30 minutes and spread on a countertop with Flour rolling pin and cut the figure you want. Grease and flour a baking sheet, arranging the cookies and bake for 20 minutes.
- 2 cups of warm water
- 3 tablespoons of molasses
- 2 1 / 2 teaspoons of dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 1 / 2 teaspoon of salt
- 4 1 / 2 cups of flour
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALAloe
- Mix warm water with molasses in a bowl. Add yeast and let stand until foaming.
- Add oil and salt. Incorporate 4 cups of flour and mix vigorously with the help of a wooden spoon until a soft dough. Pour on floured board and knead about 10 minutes, adding more flour until the dough is elastic.
- Let weigh in warm place in a container painted with oil and covered with film. When bigger, touch to get it small. Divide into 8 portions, make small rolls and let rest 10 minutes.
- Roll out and cut into triangles, brush with oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake at high heat until browned.
- Walnuts: 500 grams
- Wholemeal ·: 250 grams
- Yeast (baking powder) 5 tablespoons (3 envelopes)
- Brown sugar: 3 tablespoons
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- Eggs: 1 large
- Milk: 1 cup
- Grind the nuts in case they are whole or chopped
- Put ground nuts in a bowl with the other ingredients
- Blend everything well until well blended
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet greased with butter and floured to prevent sticking
- Introduce the tray in the oven preheated, and left to bake cookies for about 40 minutes on medium heat (180)
- Once cooked, remove from the oven, allow to cool and rub off the serving platter
- If you want to decorate, you can sprinkle a little powdered sugar over or throw a few chopped nuts over but before baking cookies.
- If desired, you can also put a little vanilla or vanilla sugar to the dough to give it a milder flavor
- 1 cup of butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 can of Condensed Milk 397g
- 1 ¾ cup of sifted flour
- 1 cup of wheat bran baked
- 1 / 4 cup of grated semisweet chocolate 141g
- Oven preheated to 350 ° F (180 ° C)
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALThermotherapy: Benefits of heat
- Beat butter with egg yolks and condensed milk.
- Add the flour with wheat bran and chocolate, knead well to incorporate ingredients.
- Spread the dough with a rolling pin on a floured smooth surface. Cut with clover-shaped and make cookies.
- Place in a greased and floured tray and bake at 350 degrees F (180 ° C) for 15 minutes. Cool and serve.
About the author