Bread is a traditional food in the diet of many, and each country has a special way to prepare. However, at any rate to prepare the bread, you need to know that bread is divided into three groups: industrial bread, artisan bread and organic or biological bread.
The organic bread and artisan differ from industrial because their production is employed with high quality raw material, and is used when developing a dedicated effort. Due to the long fermentation of the dough, this color is strong or brown bread. The white bakery is the result of a short fermentation. Unquestionably, the artisanal bakery or Biological combined with high quality grain is the healthiest of all.
- 130 grams of liquid yeast
- 200 grams of rye flour
- 200 grams of flour
- 200 milliliters of water
- 30 grams of olive oil
- 20 grams of fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt (adjust to taste, but remember that the meal is tastier)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- rye flakes
- You can make the dough in the Thermomix, but knead by hand making a volcano with the flour in the center providing the ingredients and knead until the desired texture. The amount of water may vary depending upon the flour.
- In food processor or mixer introduce water and yeast, mix at 37 ° C speed 3 for a minute. Add the oil and re-mixing, add the flour, sugar, salt and finally the liquid yeast, we rate spike or whatever to amass, as the robot used to obtain a dough that comes away from the walls vessel and is malleable. One can knead 5-6 minutes.
- Make a ball with the dough and let rest in a bowl covered with a tea towel dry and clean at room temperature until doubled in volume. Once weighed, re-knead a few minutes, this time by hand, and back to make a slightly flattened ball.
- Arrange the dough into the baking tray on a with olive oil, sprinkle a few flakes of rye. You can also paint with egg flakes to adhere more and take a more golden color.
- Leave weigh again until its volume increases and introduce in a preheated oven at 210 º C for 30-40 minutes. Enter while the oven preheats, a container of water to vaporize.
- Having made the bread, let it cool on a rack.
Hot oat cakes
- 1 / 2 cup of old-fashioned oatmeal
- 3 / 4 cup of flour pancakes integral
- 3 / 4 cup of low fat milk or soy milk low in sugar
- 1 / 4 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 / 4 teaspoon of almond extract
- 4 tablespoons of sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon of chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of sesame caramel
- Mix all the ingredients according to the list. Beat well until blended all.
- For a thicker mixture, prepare the night before and let it cool.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Use 2 tablespoons of the pancake mixture. Turn it over when it starts to bubble. Cook about 8 hot cakes.
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons of seaweed washed, roasted and ground
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 5 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of fresh pumpkin (baked in the oven and mashed)
- 1 / 2 cup of yogurt (can be soy)
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBurn fat
- 2 cups of brown sugar powder
- 1 tablespoon of grated rind
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 / 4 cup of orange juice
- Join the butter and sugar, add egg, pumpkin and yogurt. Mix the flour, seaweed, yeast, nutmeg and cinnamon and add to first mixture. If the dough is too wet, add flour. Make refrigerate for several hours (better overnight). Roll out the dough and cut circles.
- Place on a greased tray and bake for 10 to 12 minutes at room safe (approx. 250 degrees).
- Orange glaze: Mix the ingredients in a bowl until it becomes soft. Place on cookies. Hint: It's easier if you stretch the dough into a rectangle, we put in the tray and then cut the dough in a grid (squares, rectangles or diamonds) in the same tray, before baking.
- 1 / 2 cup of flour
- 1 / 2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. of Caramelized Sesame Seed
- 1 teaspoon of natural Flax Seed
- 1 tsp of Poppy Seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 / 4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 / 4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 / 4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 / 2 cup of nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 / 2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 / 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 / 4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 190 º C.
- Spray with cooking spray a cast for 6 muffins.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Beat the egg, milk, applesauce and vanilla until mixed with other ingredients. Incorporate blueberries and flax and sesame seeds. Pour the mixture into molds for muffins.
- Sprinkle each with sugar and cinnamon and caramelized sesame seeds and poppy seeds. Bake for 15 minutes or until top is golden and muffins are soft.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes, bring them out and serve hot.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALBulgur Recipes
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 300 ml of warm water
- 200 g of strong flour
- 200 g of whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 70 g of roasted sesame
- 2 tablespoons of roasted sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- Milk, to glaze
- Combine the yeast with a few tablespoons of warm water and allow to dissolve in it. If you want to enable the activation of the yeast, add to the solution a tip of a teaspoon of sugar or honey. Check that the yeast is activated, you note that makes a crown of foam at the edges of the solution. Mix the two types of flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a volcano in the middle and pour the yeast solution and warm water.
- Remove from center to edges, gradually incorporating the flour until a thick dough.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface, pushing it outward with your hands, turn inward and pushing it back out. Repeat the movement until the dough is elastic and shiny. You need about 10 minutes of kneading. Place in lightly oiled bowl. Turn the dough to the bowl to form a film of oil across the surface of the dough and cover with kitchen film. Let stand in warm place, away from drafts, until double the size, depending on the ambient temperature will be about two hours, remember that whole grains take longer to grow.
- Grease a 23cm round cake pan. Hit the dough to come down. Let stand about 10 minutes. Skip to floured surface and knead to incorporate toasted sesame seeds. Divide dough into 16 pieces, make small balls and place in greased pan. Cover with a slightly dampened kitchen towel and expect double the size.
- Preheat oven to 220 C degrees. Spread the dough with milk and sprinkle two tablespoons of sesame seeds that had not roasted. Bake at 220 degrees 15 minutes, heat oven to 190 C degrees and bake until the base sounds hollow. Others will be approximately 15 to 20 minutes, but times are dependent on each furnace. Unmold and let cool on a rack.
About the author