Published: 10/24/2005 - Updated: 09/09/2018
Author: Nayeli Reyes
This article contains several recipes for appetizers, both vegan and more Abajao serrano, Cream of Pumpkin, seasoned olives, fried stuffed olives, White Garlic with grapes…
- 1 kg of wild asparagus
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 green pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- half liter of water
- brown bread of a previous day
- extra virgin olive oil
- Gently fry the garlic and sliced onion in a large casserole with olive oil and add the chopped peppers and tomatoes.
- For five minutes, add the sliced asparagus and season. Movewell and cover with water. Simmer fifteen minutes.
- Cut bread into slices and place on top, pushing it to soak. Cover the pan and cook five minutes more. If you want, put four eggs before covering.
- Remove and serve hot.
Cream of Pumpkin
- 650 grams of pumpkin
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 / 2 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- cream low in calories (optional)
- Grated cheese
- Fry the onion in a little oil, when transparent add the pumpkin and cut the potatoes into medium cubes and lightly fry a little, align with salt and pepper.
- When pumpkin is tender, it tends to stick a little, add boiling water to cover ingredients, cover and let it sew,
- Once tender, drain and grind all, add water previous water little by little passing through the sieve, mix with a little cream cheese and serve hot with cheese on top.
- ½ Kg of green olives
- 3 cloves of garlic, 1 unpeeled
- pepper chopped
- thyme leaves
- 1 carrot
- gherkin and chives
- Cut olives a little bit and place in a container covered with water, changing water until they lose their bitterness.
- Drain and add all the ingredients. Re-cover with water.
- Leave a few days
Fried stuffed olives
- 200 gr. Of olives
- 100 gr. Of semifatty cheese
- 1 egg
- 100 gr. of flour
- 1 / 4 l. of beer
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- salt and pepper
- Grate a portion of cheese and mix with egg yolk, flour salt and pepper.
- Add the beer and remove all very well to form a smooth paste. Add baking soda and mix evenly. Beat an egg and add to the dough. Leave standing.
- Olives, boned and stuffed with peppers, are stirred into the dough and using a spoon, throwing in a pan with very hot oil.
- Once crunchy, these are placed on paper to release the oil.
Ingredients for four people:
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- 1.5 liters of salt water
- Prepare mayonnaise and put in a bowl.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces and miss the bowl, put the remaining ingredients and mix everything with a beater.
White Garlic with grapes
- 250 g of raw almonds
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 150 g of bread crumbs
- 500 g of muscat grape
- 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar
- 1 liters of very cold water
- 1.5 dl of olive oil
- Scheldt almonds in boiling water for two minutes to jump to the skin.
- Drain and peel it with a clean cloth. Peel the grapes and remove seeds.
- Crush in the mortar (or in the blender) the almonds, garlic, the bread crumbs and salt. Work slowly with the mace, add oil in thin trickle until a thick emulsion.
- Add the vinegar, continuing to work a little more and add cold water.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
- When you go to get to the table, try, modify if needs salt and vinegar, add the grapes and serve very cold.
About the author