Published: 10/24/2005 - Updated: 09/09/2018
This article contains several recipes for appetizers, both vegan and more Abajao serrano, Cream of Pumpkin, seasoned olives, fried stuffed olives, White Garlic with grapes…
- 1 kg of wild asparagus
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 green pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- half liter of water
- brown bread of a previous day
- extra virgin olive oil
- Gently fry the garlic and sliced onion in a large casserole with olive oil and add the chopped peppers and tomatoes.
- For five minutes, add the sliced asparagus and season. Movewell and cover with water. Simmer fifteen minutes.
- Cut bread into slices and place on top, pushing it to soak. Cover the pan and cook five minutes more. If you want, put four eggs before covering.
- Remove and serve hot.
Cream of Pumpkin
- 650 grams of pumpkin
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 / 2 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- cream low in calories (optional)
- Grated cheese
- Fry the onion in a little oil, when transparent add the pumpkin and cut the potatoes into medium cubes and lightly fry a little, align with salt and pepper.
- When pumpkin is tender, it tends to stick a little, add boiling water to cover ingredients, cover and let it sew,
- Once tender, drain and grind all, add water previous water little by little passing through the sieve, mix with a little cream cheese and serve hot with cheese on top.
- ½ Kg of green olives
- 3 cloves of garlic, 1 unpeeled
- pepper chopped
- thyme leaves
- 1 carrot
- gherkin and chives
- Cut olives a little bit and place in a container covered with water, changing water until they lose their bitterness.
- Drain and add all the ingredients. Re-cover with water.
- Leave a few days
Fried stuffed olives
- 200 gr. Of olives
- 100 gr. Of semifatty cheese
- 1 egg
- 100 gr. of flour
- 1 / 4 l. of beer
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- salt and pepper
- Grate a portion of cheese and mix with egg yolk, flour salt and pepper.
- Add the beer and remove all very well to form a smooth paste. Add baking soda and mix evenly. Beat an egg and add to the dough. Leave standing.
- Olives, boned and stuffed with peppers, are stirred into the dough and using a spoon, throwing in a pan with very hot oil.
- Once crunchy, these are placed on paper to release the oil.
Ingredients for four people:
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- 1.5 liters of salt water
- Prepare mayonnaise and put in a bowl.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces and miss the bowl, put the remaining ingredients and mix everything with a beater.
White Garlic with grapes
- 250 g of raw almonds
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 150 g of bread crumbs
- 500 g of muscat grape
- 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar
- 1 liters of very cold water
- 1.5 dl of olive oil
- Scheldt almonds in boiling water for two minutes to jump to the skin.
- Drain and peel it with a clean cloth. Peel the grapes and remove seeds.
- Crush in the mortar (or in the blender) the almonds, garlic, the bread crumbs and salt. Work slowly with the mace, add oil in thin trickle until a thick emulsion.
- Add the vinegar, continuing to work a little more and add cold water.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
- When you go to get to the table, try, modify if needs salt and vinegar, add the grapes and serve very cold.
The best of Vegetarian
You have not found what you were looking for?