The pâté is a food easy to prepare and can serve for many occasions, especially when you have meetings, parties or you want a snack. There are plenty of preparations, the most common is the animal meat pâté, but there is pâté made with vegetables, herbs, and there are even sweet pâté. As you know, depending on the ingredients you use, you can make this a food either very or somewhat nutritious. This time we share some vegetarian pâté, made with healthy ingredients too, so you can eat with confidence.
GENERAL TIP: You can put the pâté on crackers, toast, small pita bread or tortilla chips.
- 160gr of roquefort
- 11 goat's-milk cheese
- 1 small pot or a cup of fresh cream
- Put all ingredients in blender. Mix according to the speed of the blender or mixer.
- Serve in a heat and cool.
- Serve with pitta bread, crackers, toast or roll.
Bell pepper Pate
- 1 splash of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 splash of Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of flour
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 2 medium red sweet bell peppers, chunks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat in a blender or whisk the ingredients above.
- Dump the mixture into a saucepan and cook until thick, stirring.
- Serve preferably cold. You can use the pie for several days when always refrigerated well.
- 1.5 kg. of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 cup of sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 75 gr. of butter
- 1 envelope of powdered gelatin
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper
- To accompany, toast, pitta bread, etc.
- Wash mushrooms and dry them, cut finite, chop the onion too finely. Dissolve gelatin in a glass of cold water and allow to stand 4 minutes.
- Set aside 2 cups of boiling water. Remove from heat and pour the dissolved gelatin. Remove and allow to cool, but without making it jell. In a skillet with butter, make the onions brown, add the mushrooms and sauté until the liquid evaporates.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put mushrooms in a bowl, add cream, wine, sherry, parsley and crush with the electric mixer. Correct salt. Put the mixture into the pan and smooth the surface. When the gelatin begins to thicken, put in mold. Put in refrigerator about 2 hours before serving. Accompany with toast and butter
Green Olive and Goat Cheese Pate
- 200 grams of green manzanilla olives
- Vinegar of Modena
- Virgin olive oil
- 1 tube of natural goat cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pit olives and crush in a mortar.
- Then add a dash of vineg, oil and salt.
- Add the crumbled goat cheese.
- Let stand a little bit.
- Carrots, celery and zucchini cut into thick strips to go with the pâté.
- 1 / 2 cup of dried nori seaweed (the one that sold for sushi)
- 2 tablespoons of apple juice concentrate
- Rice Vinegar
- Oregano to taste
- 1 block of freshtofu
- 1 tbsp of Mugi Miso
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Place the seaweed in the bowl and cover with cold water to soak for 20 minutes leaving.
- Throw water and cover the back half of the volume of the alga with water. Add a few drops of concentrated apple and rice vinegar.
- Cook with lid on medium-low heat 20-30 minutes or until tender and all water has evaporated.
- Then, boil the tofu for 5 minutes and do it immediately with mashed cooked seaweed, oregano and remaining ingredients until a uniform texture.
- Boil the strips of vegetables, which are crisp: carrots and celery together for 3 minutes and zucchini 1 minute.
- Rinse with cold water, drain and serve with pâté.
- Tip: although oregano gives it a particularly pleasant taste can be experienced in the preparation of vegetable pâté, with other spices like black pepper, basil, the cumin, curry, etc.
About the author