Spanish cuisine is the result of many different inputs from different Spanish provinces, but mainly influenced by people who conquered their territory. It has very varied dishes, cooking techniques and ingredients among which are cheese, ham, wine, garlic, onion, rice, meat, pepper, potatoes, tomatoes, etc..
Here we have adapted some recipes from different Spanish regions, some of them have been adapted from the original recipe.
- 400 gr. of vegetarian bacon
- Bread of the day
- Vegetarian Oil
- Garlic, finely chopped
- Oil and Salt
- 100 gr. of vegetarian sausage
- A stream of milk
- 1 cup of tomato puree
- Fry bacon in vegetarian oil with pre-seasoned tomato puree.
- Fry bread (four slices cut 1 cm long, thick) in another pan with olive oil and two cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Remove the slices from the pan and fry the vegetarian sausage cut into pieces. Mix it together, add salt and add 2 tablespoons of milk, stirring for one minute into the fire.
- Eat hot.
Rice with Salad Style Reinosa (Asturias)
- 2 cups of steamed rice and cold
- 8 anchovies
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 / 2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 can of tuna
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 / 3 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Flake the tuna and mix with cooked rice.
- Add the tomatoes, put on a serving platter and garnish with anchovies.
- Beat the remaining ingredients to make the dressing, season and pour over rice.
Montillana Artichokes (Córdoba)
- 2 kg of artichokes
- 2 lemons
- ¼ liter of wine from Montilla
- 1 pinch of saffron threads
- 1 dl oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of mint
- ½ liter of beef stock
- 200g of grilled strip loin
- 4 tablespoons offlour
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna Tattoo
- Clean artichokes leaving only hearts; rub with lemon and boil with water and lemon, adding 2 tablespoons of flour and some salt. When tender, cool water and leave covered.
- In a frying pan with oil, brown the garlic and sauté in drained artichokes, add a sprig of mint, salt, white wine, the grilled strip loin cut into strips, a little saffron, two tablespoons of flour without forming lumps and gravy.
- Boil for 10 minutes and try seasoning.
Avocado with Smoked Salmon (Alava)
- 4 Medium avocados
- 4 Buds
- 300 Gr. of Smoked salmon
- 4 Pickles
- 2 White cabbage leaves
- 2 Cabbage leaves
- 2 Boiled egg yolks
- Sherry vinegar
- Virgin olive oil
- After washing the vegetables, chop the cabbage into very thin julienne, the heart gets cracked and place on one side of a plate, cut the avocados in half, giving the form of fans and put on the other end of plate.
- Roses are formed with smoked salmon and ranked among the fans, the pickles are very itchy for sprinkling over the salmon. Finally, everything is flavored with a sauce made with a splash of sherry vinegar, olive oil, two egg yolks and salt, beating before use.
Rioja Stew (La Rioja)
- 1 / 2 pounds of shelled beans
- 200 Gr. of shelled peas
- 6 Chopped artichokes
- 50 Gr. of vegetarian bacon
- 50 Gr. of Vegetarian Ham
- 2 Boiled eggs
- 1 Onion
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 2 Large tomatoes
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 Glass of claret wine of La Rioja
- Fried bread
- Salt and peppercorns
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALPhytomedicine: Past and Present
- Boil the beans, peas and artichokes. Also, if they are very young, they can be fried. Set aside until ready to use. Sauté the finely chopped onion, bacon and diced ham in a pan with oil or butter.
- Cook moving around, having added the bay leaves. Pour the wine and then, when reduced enough, add tomatoes, chopped and seeded previously, stirring well with a wooden spoon. Then throw the beans, peas and artichokes that are already cooked, making sure that everything is well mingled.
- Crush garlic in a mortar with some saffron and pepper, and dilute with a little water, throwing it over the stew. You should not cook very much. Serve on a platter, decorated with sliced boiled eggs and croutons.
About the author