Published: 06/03/2007 - Updated: 06/16/2014
- 1 Bottle of 1K of peaches in syrup (no sugar added)
- 2 cans of tuna
- 1 Bottle of mayonnaise
- Sucedan caviar
- Drain peaches. Mix the tuna with mayonnaise to form a homogeneous paste.
- Fill peaches halves with the paste.
- Put them on a platter and garnish with the caviar substitute.
Wok of turkey with broccoli
Unknown in Spain until a few years, the wok, the great pan, used for centuries in China, has become one of the essential recipients of the kitchen.
Its main feature is that you can sauté, steam or poach a multitude of ingredients: vegetables, meat, crustaceans, with minimum fat.
- 600 g of turkey breast
- 1 broccoli approximately 300 g
- 2 carrots
- 1 bunch of chives
- 200 g of canned chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 5 tablespoons of Sukiyaki wok sauce
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- Cut the turkey breast into chunks. Cut the broccoli florets and wash. Peel the carrots and grate. Peel and slice onions.
- Drain the chestnuts. Heat the oil in the wok. Add the turkey breast and cook over high heat. Add the vegetables and cook for about 5 to 10 minutes, turning once. Add the chestnuts, heat briefly and season with Sukiyaki wok sauce.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds and served with rice.