When we want to exercise, lose weight, define, tone or increase our muscle mass, bear in mind that there are several ways. The ideal is to take appropriate professional technique for every need, so that today we will talk about training programs for the gym. Remember to always consult an instructor of the site or with any professional you trust.
While there are several training programs, we know that:
On the one hand we have the programs to high-intensity routines that work the muscle groups more than once per week; Moreover, those who understand the traditional split routines that work the muscles only once a week, this work is based on the principles established by Joe Weider.
One of the most used techniques is to perform large muscle group exercises.
- Using super series: Super series is when you make a series of 2 times in the same alternating series.
- Super sets antagonists: antagonist muscle groups are running an opposite movement. Super series are composed of two exercises that work opposing muscles.
- If the super series is an exercise in chest and one in back is written as
- Exercise chest x 8 reps
- Rest long enough
- Strike back x 8 reps
Then repeat the Super Set the time necessary under the program.
- Significantly decreases the time of the workout.
- Work density increases (more work in less time) increases your fitness (increased athletic ability)
- Strong increases in both agonist and antagonist muscles.
Multi-joint exercises are the best to increase strength and muscle. The hormonal response is larger and if you do not have much time, is the best option because you get most out of each exercise.
The idea is to recruit as many muscle fibers in less time.
Example: Exercises like the bench press
The bench press works the following muscles: chest, triceps and anterior deltoid (front part of shoulder)
Instead of doing an exercise like flyes in chest, triceps and pushdowns, and another for the anterior deltoid as front raises. You can work those muscles doing bench press. If you want to attack you do more inclined shoulder.
Multi-joint exercises also help to increase strength. Remember that your body never uses a single muscle. Each muscle contraction to complete a movement made up of several muscles, some exercises stimulate muscle group more than others.
Weider Classic Training
This type of training is doing the majority of athletes in the weight rooms of gyms. This practice usually gives very good results, and if you include relevant rest days, it is difficult that over-training occurs.
Weider for bodybuilding routine
- 4 days of training-3 rest.
- Warm-up with moderate cardiovascular exercise for 10 to 15 minutes, you can use the treadmill, stationary bike, climbing simulator, rowing or any other of your choice.
- After the weight training you must complete the training activity each day with stretching sessions, both the muscle group worked as the whole body.
- As with any fitness program is vital to maintain a diet that provides all the nutrients required for the formation of new muscle tissue and to generate the necessary energy.
- For all exercises, perform four repetitions descending series with 12, 10, 8 and 6 respectively, while respecting the execution technique between sets of no more than 45 seconds.
Daily exercise routine
- Press-bar military
- Lateral Raises
- Elevations trunk lateral bending
- French Press
- Extensions high pulley triceps
- Extension Dumbbell alternating vertical
- Rowing at low pulley with narrow grip
- Rowing T stick with chest support
- Flat Bench Press
- Press the incline bench with dumbbells
- Crosses on pulleys
- Biceps curl barbell
- Biceps curl bench Scott
- Biceps curl or alternate type hammers
- Press and legs bent
- Leg Extension machine
- Barbell deadlift
- Hamstring Pull machine
Two days a week with abdominal training supplement.
Appropriate for the routine to the middle area include drills such as abdominal crunches and leg lifts, as well as abdominal isometrics. Or you can choose the Wednesday or Saturday as a day exclusive for this training.
The best of Training and Exercises
You have not found what you were looking for?