Published: 01/30/2007 - Updated: 08/13/2019
Author: Miriam Reyes
Hologram – Turban Corporation – is a center for training in manual techniques and natural therapies, with a career of more than 20 years of recognized both by the professionalism of its teaching staff, which puts at your disposal throughout experience, and the quality of their teaching methods.
Thuban Corporation is accredited by Real Centro Universitario Escorial – María Cristina (RCU) – Philippus Program, which offers courses with an option to license and university graduates in Natural Therapies in three specialties: Naturopathy, Osteopathy and Traditional Chinese therapy, all of nature and of the private universities.
We offer over 1.200m2 of modern and comfortable facilities with facilities for people with mobility problems and have all necessary expertise for quality education, where you can find also a library and study room, living room computing, tutorials and support with on-line training.
We can find in it Street Toledo, 142 (local) in a very central area of Madrid, with various means of public transport (metro, bus and suburban train) and we'll be very happy to see you.
University degree with the RCU
- Higher Diploma in Natural Therapies, Specialty: Naturopathy.
- Technical Advisor in Natural Therapy, Specialty: Naturopathy.
- University Expert in Integrated Natural Beauty.
- Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Herbal dietetics.
- Floral therapy.
- Nutrition Ortomolecular.
- Balneotherapy for Hydrotherapy
- Spa & Wellness Center.
- Psychosomatic and psycho-emotional therapy.
- Course in Clinical Integration (to naturopaths and students of Naturopathy).
- Homeopathy (aimed at health professionals and natural therapies).
- Higher Diploma in Natural Therapies, Specialty: Osteopathy.
- Technical Advisor in Natural Therapy, Specialty: Osteopathy.
- Chiromassage Higher Education.
- Reflexology Higher Education.
- Facial Reflexology (in agreement with the Institute of Reflexology / Facial).
- Technical of Lymphatic Drainage.
- Metamorphic Massage.
- Sacro-Cranial Therapy.
- Infant Massage.
- Californian massage.
- Ayurvedic Massage.
- Thai Massage.
- Manual Oriental Therapies.
- Osteopathic in Clinical Integration Course (aimed at students of Osteopathy and osteopaths)
Traditional chinese therapy:
- Higher Diploma in Natural Therapies, Expertise: Traditional Chinese Therapy.
- Technical Advisor in Natural Therapy, Specialty: Traditional Chinese Therapy.
- Chinese phytotherapy
- Oriental Massage (Tuina)
- Pilates Reformer and Methodology for Health.
- Integral Kinesiology.
- Neurolinguistic Programming – NLP.
- Techniques Relaxation.
- Regressive Therapy (in agreement with AETR retrogressive Spanish Association of Applied Technology).
- Reiki. Levels I, II, III and Master
The number of people who want to be served with natural therapies is growing day after day. Currently, half of the Spanish population follows some form of natural treatment.
But these patients want to be assured that the professional who attends them has an adequate training and experience being accredited by an institution of trust.
This social demand has meant that for the first time, a University Center, serious, rigorous, quality, incorporates the curriculum in the area of integrated health care: the Philippus Real Centro Universitario "Escorial – María Cristina. "
Since its inception, some years ago, more than a thousand professionals have been trained with the highest quality in the knowledge of natural therapies.
Now you can earn your future. And all this with comfort as to continue our training program you need not travel to El Escorial, as this program is offered in partnership with selected schools, spread over the country.
If you want to be a professional with a bright future, come with us onto the new integrated health care.
About the author