If you've heard the term "raw food" or "raw vegan diet", it is a vegetarian diet based on eating fresh foods, as the nature offers us. They have all the nutritional vitality that man needs to develop his life.
Raw nutrition takes place in a green lifestyle which considers man as an integrated being able to see life as a whole. In this way food gets to us to be used as nature offers to us, without any cooking method.
This type of diet revolves around plant foods such as vegetables, fruits and seeds that germinate. More than just a diet, it is a way of looking at life differently.
Raw food vs. cooked food
Today there are many cooked foods, meats, and foods that have gone through all kinds of processes, which have lost most of their nutrients, and when ingested, produce certain toxins in our body.
Raw diet, instead, is low in calories and if properly balanced, it is a good source of proteins, enzymes, essential oils, vitamins, and a variety of minerals essential for life.
Benefits for the body
- It's a more natural diet, free of additives that are often harmful to the body, so that food should be organic, free of pesticides and chemicals.
- It is more natural for the body
- It is detoxifying, because raw foods have great cleanser power
- Helps promote good immune system and cure the cells, raising our defenses.
- Regulates our body weight, especially if accompanied by physical activity.
- It is useful against aging as it provides the body with enzymes and antioxidants capable of preventing cell wear and regenerate the body.
- Avoid constipation, being a diet rich in fiber and water helps the digestive process and stimulates the production of beneficial bacterial flora.
- Takes advantage of all the nutrients that unprocessed food provides, cooking often alter the nutritional properties of food.
- Supports brain function and mind
- Improvements in fertility, vision, hearing, as well as kidney function, digestive and respiratory system.
- Improvements in sleep.
- Promotes thinking and positive attitude and creativity.
- It helps regulate blood cholesterol levels
Vegetarian diets generally are accompanied by the warning of potential amino acid deficiencies; however, experts argue that a well-balanced raw vegan diet can provide the body of these nutrients. Since seed and vegetable germination transforms nonessential amino acids in essential, and a good combination of these, can provide a complete protein.
Note that the raw food diet may be deficient in vitamin B12. To get the proper dose of this vitamin, it is recommended seaweed, particularly spirulina and chlorella.
However, to ensure that your body is well nourished, we recommend regular medical examinations.
The benefits of a healthy living
Raw vegetable foods are filled with enzymes, which promotes good digestion, and therefore a better absorption of nutrients that provide us.
In a typical diet, there is a high intake of refined sugars, meat and dairy, in which the enzymes from plant foods, are wasted, not with the raw diet, enzymes maximize the nutritional value of food.
Following this raw food diet, digestion is easier for our bodies, so we will be more active and healthy.
The best of Vegetarian
Products related with The many benefits of a Raw Diet
You have not found what you were looking for?