Published: 04/15/2013 - Updated: 05/31/2016
Aloe is a plant that holds many benefits for our body, surely we have heard more than once about its healing properties and its capacity to take care of our skin, removing blemishes, healing, and even hydrating.
However, aloe is a plant that offers more properties beyond beauty.
Properties of aloe
The aloe plant is made with the most basic elements of life, including vitamins and minerals, proteins, polysaccharides, and enzymes.
Most of the aloe plant contains a viscous gel, which is about 99% water. The other 1% containing more than 75 known nutrients, including 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, 200 compounds known as phytonutrients active in plan and of course, the enzymes.
- The aloe plant contains antioxidants that prevent aging and even helps prevent the development of certain cancers, such as colon.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, which function both internally and externally.
- It oxygenates the blood and energizes cells.
- Hydrates the skin and helps repair tissue and healing.
- It may be useful in treating digestive problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, reflux and heartburn.
- Reduce the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
- Increases blood oxygenation and circulation.
- Alkalines the body, helping the acid-base balance of the body.
- It increases cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
- Stabilizes blood pressure and reduces triglycerides.
Aloe is an amazing antitoxic and antimicrobial. It is astringent, analgesic and anticoagulant. It is a vigorous cell growth stimulant.
Support necrotizing heal wounds such as burns and tissue regenerating acting and contributing to its healing, restoring the sensitivity of the affected area.
It can be used to ease the blows, sprains, dislocations, muscle aches, even those resulting from arthritis and rheumatism.
It is effective to treat tired feet and sharp heals wounds, herpes, shingles, ringworm and staph infections.
It is also used to treat internal bacterial infections, such as gastroenteritis, enterocolitis, colitis, dysentery, cholera, syphilis and other venereal diseases.
In children, it is useful to treat eruptive diseases like measles, scarlet fever, chicken pox, among others, as it relieves itching and prevent scratching wounds.
The aloe can treat warts, chilblains, the eczema, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, erysipelas, athlete's foot, and itching, which is a fungal infection of the inner upper thighs. It has been used for spider bites, scorpions, snakes, jellyfish and even poisonous plants.
It reduces the effects of allergies, indigestion, heartburn, gastritis, stomach and duodenal ulcers, eye ulcers, hemorrhoids, digestive disorders, easing the stomach, small intestine, liver, kidneys and pancreas.
It is a great antiviral therefore can be used in cases of influenza, hepatitis, and pneumonia virus. Contains polimannactato derived substances that strengthen the immune system.
It balances blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmias and avoid reducing the risk of stroke. It's good for gout, headaches, migraines, insomnia and even halitosis.
It helps to combat intestinal parasites, tones the body and appetite.
Relieves pain of varicose. It is particularly useful in skin problems and even recommended for treating skin cancer by applying aloe juice for two to four times daily for as long as necessary.
The best of Health
Products related with The healing benefits of Aloe
You have not found what you were looking for?