Published: 11/15/2010 - Updated: 10/15/2018
Author: K. Laura Garcés G
If you want a fast diet, efficiently and without having to sacrifice much to eat, do not hesitate to follow this diet: it is very easy to carry and will not cost anything, plus you will notice results very quickly in every way, both in your health and in your size, spirit and your overall appearance. This diet can help to lose up to 3 kilos in one week!
Properties of canaryseed and pineapple
The properties of canaryseed and pineapple are ideal not only for losing weight fast and effectively, but to rejuvenate, purify the body, heal infection, inflammation, bowel problems, circulatory disorders, blood intoxicated and a long list of ailments. It is recommended for people with:
- High cholesterol
- Skin conditions (acne, eczema, pimples, rashes, hives, etc.)
- Colds and respiratory infections
- Parasites and intestinal problems such as gas, poor absorption of food, belly swollen, etc.
- Allergies of all kinds
- Rheumatism and uric acid
- Heart and circulation problems
- Prevents stroke, thrombosis and heart attacks.
Among the properties of pineapple: it has laxative effect, is diuretic, disinfectant, germicide, anti-inflammatory, anti constipation, rejuvenating (rich in antioxidants, etc.).
Among the properties of canaryseed: excellent source of antioxidants, prevents aging, with high content of vegetable proteins, the enzymes are ideal remedy for swollen internal organs like the liver, kidneys and pancreas, helps greatly to eradicate diabetes, eliminates cirrhosis, removes excess fluid, prevent arteriosclerosis, helps in cases of gout, edema, gastritis and stomach ulcers, ideal for hypertension and, especially, contains lipase, an enzyme that helps to debug really effective harmful and unnecessary fats in the veins, arteries, or simply fat deposits; it is an extraordinary remedy against obesity, cellulite, swollen abdomen, cholesterol, etc.
If you properly combine these two foods, you have a very powerful tonic to restore health and weight.
Take into account before starting the diet
Please note that during this diet, you might experience symptoms such as diarrhea, stomach pain, headache, etc. All these symptoms are normal and are associated with what is known as a healing crisis, when everything seems worse but actually is healing and removing toxins and fats that are harmful. It is not necessary that you have these symptoms, there are people who do not have but that does not mean your body is not in a deep healing process. If you have these symptoms do not interrupt the diet, symptoms gradually dwindle and you'll look and feel better!
- It is very simple. You have to take two glasses of canaryseed milk a day or three if you go above 20 kilos above your weight. Drink it before breakfast, lunch and dinner. The pineapple must eat on an empty stomach in the morning, 2 or 3 slices, unsweetened. In the evening, you should drink fresh pineapple juice or eat another 2 or 3 slices of pineapple.
- It is important that when you eat pineapple fasting, do not eat anything for 20 minutes. After that, drink hot canaryseed milk (avoid boiling). And then wait about 10 minutes to have breakfast. The breakfast should be healthy avoiding fried animal meats, red meat or anything containing refined sugar.
- At lunch and dinner, choose what you like to eat, the only rule is to avoid eating any fruit. canaryseed milk should be takne 10 minutes before lunch or dinner.
- After 1 hour of eating is when you eat the next portion of the pineapple. Two or three slices or fresh pineapple juice, unsweetened.
- During the diet, do not forget to drink 2 liters of pure water to detox.
How to prepare milk canaryseed?
- 5 tablespoons of canaryseed
- 3 cups of pure water
- Soak canaryseed overnight before and in the morning, wash passing it through a colander under running cold water. Once this well washed, put in blender with water and blend.
- Drink a cup in the morning without strain. The rest, strain and store in refrigerator in an airtight container. Warm a bit before drinking at lunch and dinner.
NOTE: Avoid canned pineapple in syrup, as it is high in sugar and contain preservatives. If you cannot find fresh pineapple, you can substitute with orange or grapefruit, with similar properties.
About the author