Published: 01/07/2011 - Updated: 07/26/2017
Author: K. Laura Garcés G
Practical, short and effective, this diet is a favorite of those who do not like restrictions or long periods of abstinence of certain foods, and also like to keep their weight, health and feeling of well-being. It is well known that the apple is one of the most beneficial fruits which is rich in minerals, fiber and some vitamins such as C; it has extraordinary nutritional and medicinal properties, is helpful in weight loss diets and control a wide list of conditions of all kinds. Following this diet has many benefits in all respects as the following:
- Purification of intestines and blood
- Elimination of excess toxins and non-beneficial fats
- Lowers cholesterol and regulates triglyceride
- It is excellent to combat skin problems like pimples, acne, irritated skin, dry, dermatitis, seborrhea, etc.
- It is excellent for treating anxiety and stress, because the apple has relaxing properties
- Strengthens the immune system and helps fight diseases such as allergies of all kinds
- Assists in all cases of stomach problems, constipation, and combat problems such as diarrhea, indigestion, helps fight diverticula, maintains healthy colon, etc.
- Ideal in cases of colitis, gastritis and stomach ulcers
Recommended for people with:
- Intestinal and digestive problems
- If these is constant constipation
- For people with skin problems of all kinds
- In cases of high cholesterol or triglycerides
- Very good in the case of diabetes
- To combat insomnia and anxiety
- Helps to combat headaches and migraine
- It is recommended when you have an infection or fever
The proposed diet is actually very practical and lasts a few days; however, if you hold it for more than a week or repeat it often, you will accentuate and accelerate the results. It all depends on your health and your weight; you can go on indefinitely until you feel the results.
Recommendations before starting the diet:
- Eat fresh, ripe and very clean apples, including the shell and even the seeds! Did you know that the little seeds of apples are a good source of antioxidants? So they will help to regenerate your skin and keep your cells healthy.
- Avoid washing apples with corrosive detergents or soaps as these may remain in the skin and are irritating to health. Wash apples with water and a brush, then soak in water and add special drops to disinfect fruits and vegetables. You should buy organic apples or without addition of chemicals or insecticides.
- Store apples in the refrigerator to keep them in good condition.
- Avoid adding salt, lemon, sugar, etc. It is best to consume the apple alone to have more success and better use of properties.
- Apple shouldn’t be combined with any other food, you must respect the digestion times for it to be maximized.
- You can substitute with apple juice, the condition is that it has to be 100% natural and do not drink with meals.
- You need to drink 2 liters of water every day.
The diet is as follows:
For 7 days you must do the following diet, trying to plan the day of initiation of the diet. (Remember that the diet can delay until you see results).
Foods you should avoid these days are: processed, fried, cured meats and animal milk, red meat and refined products such as bread, sugar, soft drinks, canned goods, etc.
The allowed foods are all the remaining but you should suit them as follows:
FASTING: a tea of apple, unsweetened, if you like, eat the cooked fruit as well. Don’t eat anything until half an hour.
BREAKFAST: Eat a fresh apple with a cup of oats.
LUNCH: Choose whatever you like, the condition is to eat a fresh vegetable salad and drink while eating a cup of warm water. If you want to drink milk, it should be of vegetable origin, such as soy or almond milk.
An hour after lunch, eat a raw apple with skin.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALIdeal Supplementation for swimming
FOOD: Choose your menu but the food has to be accompanied with green tea, peppermint, or red, unsweetened. Don’t eat fruit or anything sweetened.
MID-AFTERNOON: eat a raw apple.
DINNER: Choose your dinner but you accompany it with a green tea or red tea.´
BEFORE SLEEP: You must eat 1 ½ hours before falling asleep for proper digestion. And to dismiss the day, eat an apple before bed.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHow to Prepare to Run a Marathon
Remember to exercise and sleep in your schedule, and do not forget the popular saying "If you want to keep the doctor away, eat an apple every day."
About the author