Surimi (which means "minced fish muscle") is a concentrated fish with added salt and other additives. It has high nutritional properties, is very versatile, making it ideal in warm weather, can be used to prepare salads, cocktails, soups, rice dishes, sushi, etc.. It is very economical and from Japanese origin, it was produced by artisanal fishermen with fish that were not salable because they were very small, with many thorns or soft, etc.., in order to market them. The better quality surimi is one that is whiter and less smelly.
Surimi golden tacos
- 20 corn tortillas
- 10 sticks of surimi
- ½ small butter bar
- ½ finely chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 Chile Chipotle spiced (Optional)
- ½ liters of vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan except the butter, oil and tortillas.
- Once Surimi ready, stir-fry in a pan and fill three tortillas with surimi.
- Fry without browning long and repeat with all tortillas.
- Serve hot, accompanied with salad.
- 10 sticks of surimi or desired
- 1 can of corn grains
- 1 can of peas
- Chunks of pineapple in syrup or seedless cucumber chopped fine
- Cream and mayonnaise
- Tamari sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- Toasts or crackers
- 1 can of chipotles
- Split surimi bars into two of and finite shred, spread on a platter and put soy sauce (tamari) with a little salt, add the cream and mayonnaise to cover the surimi, it is according to your taste.
- Add peas and grains of corn (without water from the can), and the very finite, diced pineapple, stir well and taste for salt, if desired you can also make carrot cooked or canned pineapple or replace by the cucumber.
- Serve in toasts or crackers and you can put a can of ground chipotle pepper sauce.
- 8 sticks of surimi crab
- 1 / 2 red onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 sprig of fresh cilantro
- 3 serrano peppers
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of lemon zest
- Juice of 4 lemons
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of refried black beans
- 8 baked toasts
- Crumble the shredded surimi bars.
- Finely chop the onion, tomato, seeded, cilantro and peppers. Place Surimi in bowl and mix with the vegetables, peel, juice, oil, salt and pepper. Let the salad stand at least 30 minutes under refrigeration before serving.
- Spread a generous amount of beans on toast.
- To serve place salad and garnish with cilantro.
- Rice: 1 cup
- Soy Sauce: 1 cup
- Algae: 5
- Lemon: 1
- Rice Vinegar: 2 tsp
- Cheese Cream: 90 g
- Surimi: 3 bars
- Avocado: 1
- Cucumber: 1
- Water: 1 1 / 3 cup
- Mat is required to prepare sushi.
- Extend the mat and line it with plastic.
- Place the seaweed on the table by covering it with a layer of rice about half a centimeter tall. Fill with avocado, surimi, cucumber and cheese into thin slices; accommodate the filling of 3 cm horizontally.
- Leave a space of 3 inches of rice only. roll compaction. From all the roll into slices of 2 cm size. Mix soy sauce with lemon juice. If you want spicy flavor, add sliced serrano peppers, or use wasabi.
- Mashed potatoes, 200 gr.
- 8 sticks of surimi
- Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon
- Dill, 1 pinch
- 2 eggs
- Black pepper, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Tarragon, 1 pinch
- Breadcrumbs, 1 plate
- Olive oil
- Mix the cold mashed with chopped surimi and other ingredients in a bowl, reserving the egg and bread crumbs.
- Take small portions with hands shaping meatballs and crushing them to pass through the beaten egg and breadcrumbs twice each.
- Fry in hot oil.