Published: 09/24/2010 - Updated: 10/07/2018
Ice cream, cakes, jellies ... with no sugar? Of course yes! A dessert can be prepared not only with sugar but with molasses, for example, that besides being more nutritious, they provide a different flavor to desserts. There are also the brown sugar, honey bee or fructose (contained in fruits), which is not manipulated or processed by humans and retains a sugar very beneficial for the body. All of these natural sweeteners provide, in addition to nutrients, a lot of energy and without the consequences of being overweight.
If you like desserts and you're on a diet and/or want to keep the figure, do not hesitate to prepare these recipes!
Fruit cup with vanilla
- 2 kiwis
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 cup of yogurt, preferably homemade
- 1 teaspoon of natural vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of rice molasse
- Peel and cut the sliced kiwis and bananas. Mix the yogurt with vanilla and molasses.
- Put half in each cup and arrange fruit on top. Decorate with raisins and voila!
Tapioca and coffee cake
(Serves 4 people)
- 1 envelope of instant pudding powder
- Molasses to taste
- 2 1 / 2 cups of soy milk
- 3 tablespoons of tapioca express
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp. of liquid vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons of coffee
- In a bowl with 2 liters capacity, mix the powder, coffee, molasses or brown sugar to taste and milk.
- Drain the tapioca and mix gently. Cover and bake in 750 W microwave power for 3 minutes uncovered.
- Mix the egg and vanilla and pour this mixture into the preparation.
- Cook uncovered 1 minute. Mix again and let stand 20 minutes.
- Cover top of cake with a stretch food film to prevent the formation of a crust. Serve warm or cold.
Strawberry ice cream
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 1 / 2 cups of milk
- I vanilla pod
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 gr. of molasses or honey
- 1 1 / 2 cups of cream
- 400 gr. of strawberries
- 50 gr. more of molasses
- Pour the milk into a saucepan with the vanilla. Before it boils, put away from heat and simmer 15 minute and remove the vanilla. Beat the egg yolks and molasses or honey until mixture is smooth. Put the milk in a bowl, pour the egg mixture and mix. Place bowl over a saucepan half full of water about to boil. Cook, stirring constantly until mixture thickens. Remove the bowl, cover with contact paper and let cool. Whip the cream and incorporate it into the cream.
- Crush the strawberries to a puree. Add it to mixture, put it in a container and freeze for one hour. Return to beat, cover the container and freeze 2 hours.
Ingredients for the dough
- 3 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 / 2 cup of butter
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- 1 tablespoon of honey or 1 cup of brown sugar
- Quantity of water required
Ingredients for filling:
- 400g of low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 egg whites
Preparation of the dough:
- Put the sweetener in a bowl with the flour. Then add the butter with a fork to make it smooth. Add the egg yolks, orange zest and mix. If necessary, pour a little water to bind the dough. Then leave the dough in the fridge for half an hour. Shape the dough to line a mold with removable bottom of 28 cm in diameter and cook in moderate oven.
- Take out of the oven, let cool and dump filling.
- In a bowl, place the cream cheese with orange juice, orange zest and molasses or honey. Mix well. Beat the egg and incorporate.
- Pour the filling over the dough pre cooked, put back in the oven for 20 minutes.
Honey, mango and yogurt jelly
- 4 cups of chopped mango
- 2 packets of natural gelatin
- 2 cups of orange juice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of honey
- Yogurt Jelly (base)
- 2 cups of plain yogurt
- 2 packets of hydrated gelatin
- Chop the fruit and reserve in a plastic mold.
- Hydrate the gelatin in orange juice, boil in water with honey. Serve in the mold with the chopped fruit and put in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- For yogurt gelatin, mix yogurt with hydrated gelatin and add the remainder. Once ready cover fruit jelly with yogurt and return to refrigerator.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
Products related with Sugar free desserts
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?