The problems the skin faces every day can be many, if not serve time, can lead to health problems that also appear to be aesthetic problems. We know that there is nothing to prevent. However, if you see that your skin is wilting, dry, has premature wrinkles and spots, it's time to get down to work and do not let the problem get worse.
For the skin, nothing beats a good daily rest, good hydration and a diet with sufficient quality and nutrients. If there is something that is reflected in the skin, are the eating habits and lifestyle, which also includes the emotional states of stress, depression and anger. When we see, for example, face a gathering, there is an upset. Also, dry skin and fades reflect our nutrition and hydration; it reflects our character and could be our "dry" affection.
However, the more one knows, more elements can be used to reflect health and beauty, because if there is not health, beauty will be difficult to achieve.
This article is designed so you can give your skin a great number of herbal treatments, which will help your skin in a way foreign to reflect freshness, health, and an even and attractive color.
General note: Many of our treatments contain many herbs. No need to use all vary, and if not find one, you can make it with two or three of the herbs that are mentioned. We have many herbs for variety.
Remember to apply these treatments with your face very clean and the hair is collected.
Treatment for dry skin
- 2 tablespoons of acacia flower
- 2 tablespoons of elder flower soup
- 1 tablespoon of chamomile
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground liquorice
- 1 tablespoon of lavender
- 1 tablespoon of ground fennel
- 3 tbspv of sage
- Mix all dry ingredients and mixed in a pre-proof air. Every time you are going to use it, you must remove two tablespoons of herbs.
- Add two tablespoons to a cup of boiling water or to cover the herbs. Let soak 15 minutes and then, if water cooled, heat a little.
- Empty the water and herbs on a clean towel. Cover your face with wet towel, the water is warmer than the stamina. Leave there until it cools.
- Then apply aloe or oil as a moisturizing cream, leave a few minutes.
- Then, put a scarf around and ice on your face for about 10 minutes.
Mask for stains
In middle age, many suffer from skin dark spots. These may be due to several factors, such as liver problems.
For this, it is recommended to drink fresh carrot juice, cucumber and alfalfa, daily. Remember that the vegetables you use should be very fresh and squeeze in time for you to take them. You should also increase consumption of vitamin C and E. Juice of 2 lemons diluted in half a glass of warm water, taken daily fasting is an excellent remedy for liver and to eliminate stains on the skin.
The mask that we give below will help you eliminate these spots.
- 2 teaspoons of castor oil (or cocoa butter)
- A slice of avocado
- One egg yolk
- chopped parsley
- Mix all ingredients until you have a spreadable paste.
- Gently rub your skin every night with this cream. If you over mix, cool, but not by more than 2 days.
Treatment for scars and wrinkles
Talking about premature wrinkles is about the deficiencies of vitamins A and E, and poor hydration. Besides taking a lot of water and fresh vegetable juices, which include constant carrot and celery, date this treatment three times a week, will return your skin elastic, smooth and significantly decrease premature wrinkles. For traces of acne scars, replace by aloe cream pearl shell occasionally.
- 1 tablespoon of aloe gel (or pearl shell)
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon ofolive oil cold pressed
Mix everything until it is well integrated and smear on your skin. To get better results, first gently rub your skin with rice flour. We need to make bath time so that your skin slightly damp and the steam to provide a thorough cleaning. When you finish bathing, apply the treatment
Honey mask for lightening
This cream also soften your face and is very effective when irritated. In addition, it will help set your skin tone and give you a hand.
Mix well and apply on face for 15 minutes daily. Remove with a piece of cotton soaked in warm water of roses.
The best of Skin
Products related with Stains, wrinkles or dry skin: Herbal treatments
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?