Category: Burn Fat
If you want to burn fat and do not know where to start in Biomantial we give you tips, diets and exercises to burn fat.
Tips and tricks for burning fat. Eliminate as much fat around the waist and other body parts. How to take the Fat-burners and types of fat burners can be purchased.
Burn fat is one of the problems that worries a large part of the population, not only when we make a diet to lose weight, even elite athletes want to increase muscle mass without increasing fats in the body. Although fat is seen as very negative in recent years, now it is known that the body needs a certain amount of fat to fulfill the functions of protection of the organs and protect us from external temperatures, especially in cold climates.
Burn Fat with Exercises
There are several exercises to burn fat, according to our time availability, and if these are done outdoors, at home or in a gym. In the case of women, the areas that accumulate more fat are the hips, abdomen, buttocks and thighs, and men in the abdomen. Exercise routines to burn fat are not effective but we accompany them with a healthy and balanced diet. If you do not, just leave the intensity and regularity of the exercises the weight and consequently the fats eliminated will recover.
The exercises can be aerobic and anaerobic. The first ones are of low or medium intensity, but of long duration such as walking and jogging, while the latter are of high intensity and short duration. Examples for this would be weights or abs. Before any physical exercise should be heated to avoid injury and stretch.
To burn fat both types of exercises are recommended to lose weight and at the same time strengthen the muscles.
It is important to remember that we should not be obsessed with physical exercise, and this should be accompanied by sufficient hydration and a healthy diet.
Dietary supplements to burn fat
- Fiber: Improves intestinal transit because it retains water.
- L-Carnitine: It is a molecule that is produced from the amino acid lysine and vitamin C and acts on the metabolism of fats.
- Protein: Helps to build muscles and burn fat.
- Green tea: It has antioxidant qualities and helps us lose weight due to its high levels of caffeine and polyphenols.
- Thermogenic: Increase metabolism, without resorting to sports.
- Caffeine: Favors the burning of calories, and is a stimulant that helps us burn energy.