Published: 01/02/2013 - Updated: 07/04/2016
Did you know that the slime is one of the most beneficial substances to heal, repair and heal the skin? If you have acne scars, blemishes, wrinkles or spots on your skin, it's time to try this super effective and natural remedy to look your skin like new, as the snail, among other things, encourages the formation of collagen and elastin in the skin, and contain other wonderful and underutilized substances that were previously unknown.
Active components of the snail:
- Proteases: avoid that new blood vessels become damaged, besides favor the deposition of collagen in the layer of the arteries.
- Fibrinolytic enzymes: have the function to clean the micro-capillaries, promote nutrition and oxygenation of cells and repair damaged tissues or in addition to vessel remodeling.
- Natural Antibiotics: combat fungi and bacteria staying on the skin such as acne and dandruff.
- Allantoin: substance that stimulates cell proliferation and the reconstruction of damaged tissues. In some preparations it is used to treat ulcers, wounds and burns.
- Collagen: works as a powerful skin regenerator which causes cell reproduction leaving skin smooth and soft. This property helps to repair your own shell when it breaks.
- Elastin: a substance that tightens the skin by producing rejuvenated cells, which quickly removes wrinkles around the eyes and lips, stretch marks, scars, etc.
- Glycolic acid: an excellent exfoliant that removes dead cells and stimulates the birth of new, fighting spots, stretch marks, scars, Habosem, etc.
- Vitamins: some creams or gels are added, along with the proper vitamins of slime, vitamin A and E, powerful antioxidants that enhance the results of this product.
Uses in cosmetics and health:
- Effective treatment to remove wrinkles and prevent them.
- Reduces stretch marks and scarred skin, even old acne scars, chickenpox, old cut, etc.
- Rejuvenates potently skin.
- Repairs skin tissue irritated when it was exposed to radiation, chemicals, etc.
- Eliminates dandruff flakes as it has a keratolytic effect.
- Helps repair skin from first degree burns.
- Useful for combating acne, having a natural antibiotic that kills skin bacteria that cause acne.
- It is an excellent exfoliant that removes dead cells and stimulates the emergence of the new.
- Combats keloid formation and helps to remove it.
- Reduces and removes stains caused by sun or age.
- Helps fight cellulite.
Beware of the products you buy!
It's good to warn you that not all products that contain snail advertised are effective. A product that is effective and serve to repair and heal the skin should contain the slime when snail produces a stimulus for defense (as when in stress). The saliva secreted when they are moving is not effective for these purposes.
When under stress, snail secretes protein and rich in aforementioned components, which are responsible for the repair, regenerative and reconstructive activity in skin.
Treatment based on snail gel:
- Most importantly, as we already explained, the gel or cream you get should be from quality and contain snail when under stress.
- After then, you should apply the product on your clean skin, preferably after bathing or at night after washing your face or the area you want to repair or heal.
- Apply the gel with gentle, circular movements on the affected area.
- Repeat this twice a day if possible. Avoid applying the gel or cream if you expose yourself to the sun, if you apply it on your face, it is best at night after washing your face.
- Repeat the treatment for a month to see results and remember that each skin is different and the results may be faster or take a little depending on skin type.
- Apply the product based on snail until you see results. The product, if it’s from quality and natural, causes no side effects and can be applied daily.
- If you perform this treatment for more than three months you will notice a marked improvement in your skin.
- If you want to emphasize the results: drink two liters of pure water a day, remember that a well moisturized and hydrated skin is less prone to wrinkle. In addition, we recommend consuming vegetables or foods rich in vitamin A and E, as avocado, carrots, papaya, nuts, olive oil extra virginetc.