Published: 11/11/2009 - Updated: 02/24/2018
If you're craving a snack between meals and want to give a party where you offer healthy snacks and easy to do, here I share some delicious and very simple designs, with no meat, oily or harmful ingredients, so that, among other things do not cause overweight, so you can eat with confidence.
Avocado Snacks with Miso
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of miso
- Peel the avocado, dice and put in a saucepan and add lemon juice and sea salt to taste.
- Mash and mix with fork until a dough will be integrated. Add chopped onion if you like. Spread on crackers and eat!
- 300 grams of spreadable buttermilk
- 18 small tortillas
- 2 potatoes
- 1 / 2 onion
- 1 cup of grated aged
- 6 radishes
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- Green or red sauce
- Sea salt
- Cook potatoes, peel them, cut them into cubes and fry.
- Pass warm tortillas with oil. Top with potatoes and on them the Buttermilk, chopped onion, cilantro, radishes and sauce to taste.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and add salt.
- 1 stick of tofu
- 1 tablespoon of sesame
- tamari sauce to taste
- Juice of 2 lemons
- chopped chives
- Sea salt
- Bread roasted in small slices
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Integrate all the ingredients until it forms a stiff dough and remaining salt to taste. Leave to marinate for a while.
- Spread bread slices on a little olive oil and then place the dough on top of tofu.
Goat cheese Mouse
- 2 envelopes of gelatin
- 1 / 2 cup of water
- 1 bar of goat cheese
- full cream 250g
- Chile chipotle to taste
- Crackers for snacks
- Mold with capacity for 1 / 2 liter.
- Hydrate the gelatin in the water and dissolve it in water bath, reserve.
- Blend the goat cheese with cream and chipotle chile, incorporating the hydrated gelatin.
- Empty the pan and refrigerate until set.
- Remove mold with care and serve with crackers.
"Surimi" vegetarian Salad, on toast
- 2 large jicama
- 1 can of corn grains
- 1 can of peas
- Chunks of pineapple in syrup or seedless cucumber chopped fine
- cream and mayonnaise
- Worcestershire sauce
- Havana crackers or toasts
- 1 can of small chipotles
- Cut the jicama into sticks more or less thick but not very long. Put them over a bowl and put sauce with a little salt, add the cream and mayonnaise to cover the surimi, it is according to your taste, add the peas and corn (without the water), and the very finite, diced pineapple, stir well and taste for salt, if desired you can also make carrot cooked or canned pineapple or replace the cucumber.
- Serve in tortilla chips or crackers and you can put a can of ground chipotle pepper sauce or whatever you like.