Published: 05/01/2013 - Updated: 10/26/2018
Unlike juices, smoothies are also a source of protein because they contain milk; they are ideal for breakfast if you do not have time for it and some combinations may be helpful for weight loss.
If you are lactose intolerant, you can use milk substitutes in preparation, such as soy milk.
The kiwi is a fruit rich in vitamin C, which has the advantage of being low in calories; if you want to lose weight, do not miss to include kiwis in your diet.
- 3 kiwis, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 ripe bananas, medium, sliced
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- ¼ teaspoon of almond extract (optional)
- Ice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
- Drink a glass as a replacement for your breakfast or as snack.
Banana, almond and bran smoothie
Cereals are the basis of many foods we consume daily, are rich source of carbohydrates, which help keep us energized throughout the day, and bran is rich in fiber, helps digestion without necessarily providing many calories .
- Blend all ingredients until a smooth consistency.
- Drink a glass for breakfast or dinner.
Grapefruit, pineapple and peach smoothie
- ¾ cup of grapefruit juice
- 1 cup of skim milk
- ½ cup of diced fresh pineapple
- ½ cup of frozen peaches (no sugar)
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Blend all ingredients until a smooth, homogeneous consistency.
- It can be taken between meals, will help keep you in shape and will be a good addition to your daily diet. It is recommended for people on a weight loss regimen.
Mango, banana and germ slimming Shake
Mango is a fruit that has dietary and cleansing qualities, contains potassium and is an important source of other minerals such as selenium, iron and magnesium, essential for the proper functioning of our body.
- ½ cup of fresh juice
- ½ cup of mango yogurt (light)
- 1 cup of chopped peeled mango
- 1 medium banana, ripe, frozen
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of toasted wheat germ
- Blend all ingredients until blended perfectly. Drink slowly.
- Drink a glass instead of your breakfast, along with a healthy eating plan and see the results.
Blueberries favor people with constipation or with a tendency to retain fluids; it also helps keep the urinary tract clean.
- 1 cup of cranberry juice (preferably natural)
- 1 cup of light yogurt
- ¼ cup of cherries
- 1 medium banana into pieces
- Ice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until blended perfectly. Serve and drink immediately.
- You can drink a glass for a snack.
Blueberry Smoothie for anxiety
Drink this smoothie when you have anxiety, thus preventing overeat due to its satiating power.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
- 1 ½ teaspoons of flaxseed (linseed)
- 1 ½ teaspoons of honey
- ½ cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- Blend all ingredients until blended perfectly.
- Drink it while you're on a weight loss regimen, instead of your breakfast or dinner.