Compra por teléfono - Contactar

Teabags and herbal remedies

Drinking the best teas and infusions of aromatic and medicinal plants is possible with the largest range of products and presentations in this line that we offer is our online tea and infusions shop. This drink is surely as old as mankind, since since man discovered the aromatic and healing powers of plants, began to use them as a drink and also as a remedy to treat their diseases and ailments.


If it is about flavor, aromas and trends, here you can find very innovative teas that have conquered consumers with very demanding tastes like Yogi Tea Chilli Dulce, Choco Chile or Choco Tea, or also these with exotic exotic tastes such as Yogi Tea Indian Chai, Jasmine, Licorice, Himalayan or Fennel with roses. If your taste is more conservative you can also find more traditional flavors like the infusion of Sweet Manzanilla, Manzanilla with Anise, Poleo Menta or Tila.

Many people drink tea to treat some common conditions, these you can find them too, like the Laxán Tea or Yogi Tea Digestion for the intestinal transit, Herbensurina or infu Pect for the colds and flu states. Other teas are very useful for weight control or for slimming, among them you can find in the store like Info Obes, Yogi Tea Detox or Yogi Tea Detox with Lemon.

Green Tea

Green tea is quite a discovery on the subject of health, especially for Although not all its antioxidant properties, and its diuretic effect. In addition to its pleasant taste and aroma, it has been used for many centuries and has been investigated its properties to lose weight, as a stimulant, and to treat dermatological diseases such as acne. It is surprising how many elements it contains, vitamins C and E, alkaloids, isoflavones and catechins and polyphenols. Green tea can be found online at the store in several presentations, as well as Rooibos Tea.

Nowadays they have designed teas with very specific aromas and tastes that will stimulate your senses and also be of great benefit to your health, such as Yogi Tea Woman, Balance, Happiness, Comforting, some tea combinations that include Ginger and Ginseng , find them all online in our store.

  1. 1
  • Fennel Seed Infusion - 20 Tea Bags
    Infusion of Fennel in Tea Bags. The infusion of Fennel seeds has a wide use in phytotherapy. As a medicinal plant, it is used for digestive and respiratory problems. Content: 20 individual

  • Green Tea - 20 Teabags
    Manufacturer: Pinisan Presentation: 20 individual bags (filter 1.5 g) Composition: 70% Green Tea leaves (Camellia sinensis L.Kuntze) Mint flowering tops and leaves 30% (Mentha piperita L.)

  • HERBENSURINA 40 teabags
    Herbensurina contains a blend of natural planta based ingredients that have been long known for their beneficil effect on the urinary tract. Ingredientes per bag: Herniaria glabra L. (Herniary), Agropyron repens

  • Horsetail Infusion - 20 Teabags
    Manufacturer: Pinisan Botanical name: Equisetum arvense L. Presentation: 20 individual bags (filter 1.5 g)

  • Hungarian Camomile Infusion - 20 Tea Bags
    Manufacturer: Pinisan Presentation: 20 tea bags (filter 1.5 g) Preparation: Soak the bag in a cup (200 ml) with hot water for 5 minutes. Sweeten to taste. Directions: Take 2-3 infusions per day.

  • Hungarian Camomile Infusion with Anis - 20 Tea Bags
    Fabricante: Pinisan. Presentation: 20 individual bags (filter 1.5 g) Composition: Sweet Chamomile flower heads 60% (Matricaria chamomilla L.), green anise fruits 35% (Pimpinella anisum L.), Aroma Anise 5%

  • Orange Organic Rooibos tea bags - 20 bags
    Caffeine free. 100% Natural With its many positive attributes, Rooibos tea is a great choice of drink for health conscious people. Studies also show that this tea relieves anti- spasmodic agents, which

  • Organic Rooibos tea - 20 bags
    Organic Rooibos tea in filters Here you can buy Rooibos Tea online, which contains more antioxidants than green tea and is said to improve insomnia, mild depression and also stomach pains Scientific

  • Pai Mu Tan White Tea - 20 teabags
    Submission: Contains 20 sachets of 1.5 g filter.  Ingredients: Pai Mu Tan White Tea  Net Weight: 30 g. 

  1. 1

Back to top