Compra por teléfono - Contactar

Cosmética Natural

Green Tea - 20 Teabags

Be the first to review this product

Manufacturer: Pinisan

Presentation: 20 individual bags (filter 1.5 g)

Composition: 70% Green Tea leaves (Camellia sinensis L.Kuntze) Mint flowering tops and leaves 30% (Mentha piperita L.)

Availability: In stock

€2.79

Shopping Green Tea

Green Tea with Mint for Infusion

Preparation: Pour 200 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes.

Directions: Take 2-3 infusions per day.

Reviews (0)
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Green Tea - 20 Teabags
  • Rating  
    Rating
Frequently bought together

Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.

Customers Who Bought Green Tea, Also Bought

  • Quassia (Quassia amara) - Bolsa de 50 g
    €2.10
    Common name: Quassia Botanical name: Quassia amara L. Other Common names: amargo, bitter ash, bitterholz, bitterwood, bois amer, bois de quassia, crucete, quassia, cuassia, fliegenholz, guabo, hombre grande, jamaica bark, kashshing, maraubá,

  • Ironwort (Sideritis angustifolia) - 40 g
    €2.00
    Common name: Ironwort Botanical name: Sideritis angustifolia L. Part used: flowering tops of Sideritis Net weight : 40 g. Other common names: Siderite, rabogato, terral Grass, Zahareña.

  • Red vine (Vitis vinifera) - 50 g
    €2.15
    Common Name: Red Vine Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera Other common names: fig, vine, Presentation: Bag of 50 g. How to prepare the infusion: Pour a tablespoon in a cup of boiling water and let

  • Alfalafa Forte - 200 tablets 400 mg
    €9.22
    Manufacturer: El Granero Ingredients: alfalfa plant (260 mg), alfalfa is (40 mg), vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide magnesioy. Content: 200 tablets with 400 mg

Back to top