Published: 06/18/2008 - Updated: 12/17/2016
Author: K. Laura Garcés G4 Comments
If you've tried things and treatments of all kinds, and even your hair does not look strong, shiny, silky and rich, it is because you may need to consider a few small details that can make a big difference.
We've shared a few secrets that can improve a lot your hair from the first few weeks you begin to implement them. It is necessary that you feel your hair is not just that part that you brush every day, your hair begins with a deep root that nourishes of a healthy and well cared scalp. Let's say your hair is like grass: If you want it is healthy, we must begin by paying either the land. And as the grass reflects the condition of the land where it grows and your hair reflects your general health, your mood and your food.
So get to work, which is a very good time to get your hair really nice for this summer.
Many of the ailments in hair are due to a malnourished and neglected scalp. So here is where to start. Everyday the scalp is full of dust, grease and small particles that tend to leave small follicles in accumulating the hairline. If you do not have good hygiene, these follicles become clogged, preventing the hair is properly nourished and oxygenated. When the problem is severe, then we have hair loss, which could not eat and could not "breathe" and then it dies and falls. To avoid this, we need to wash your hair every day and pay close attention when washing, as often are used to wash some form and we forgot some. Seek to move the pads of your fingers through your scalp, giving a massage and move slowly across your head.
1. Clean hair: It is very important that the shampoo you use, if you use products with lots of irritating soaps and detergents, your scalp will be tired and irritated. It is highly advisable washing your hair with products that are as soft and natural as possible. It is also necessary to check what kind of hair you have, so that the shampoo you choose must be suitable for the pH level of your scalp.
2. Fungi: If you have problems with fungus on the scalp, follow these tips: apply garlic oil around your scalp and giving a massage for 10 minutes before showering. After that, wash your hair with a Castile soap or neutral.
3. Scales and psoriasis: If this is your case, try to consume foods that contain silicon. In addition, buy colloidal silver in the store naturist and give this water to massage your entire scalp. You must do this after you wash your head, so the silver stays there all the time, until you wash your hair.
4. Dry hair: dry hair is a sign of a lack of iodine and silicon. If that's the case, however that you mix in the head, if your diet is deficient in these minerals, you will not see results. Try to eat fish (salmon), or liquefied alfalfa tablets of the same. Do not forget all products containing lecithin added to your smoothies and some sprigs of parsley and cucumber.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALYerba Mate: Preparation, Properties and more
5. Hair loss and lack of vitality: is due to a lack of minerals in the body or excessive stress. This also diminishes vitality to the hair. It is necessary to consider rest periods when this very focused on something, or the imagination and thinking are very active.
6. Or brittle gray hair means that you are not consuming adequate amounts of minerals in the diet, or an excessive consumption of starches demineralized or refined foods or canned. It is also due to a stressed or emotionally hypersensitive attitude. A nervous breakdown in the body or a sensation of pressure, stretch the scalp and thinning hair or strangle. Fever, on the other hand, often loses hair. For this, we must begin a diet rich in minerals, fresh juices, eat aloe, and to massage the scalp often. It is also important that while you work, you focus on your scalp and promote it to relax. We must stimulate the movement of minerals at the top giving a good massage and consuming radishes, onions, alfalfa (can be in tablets) seaweed, and so on.
7. Dandruff: to avoid or remove dandruff, you need to massage the scalp in a row and rinse well with water previously prepared rosemary tea.
About the author
The hair is a big matter especially in women who love having a nice and long hair but there are many men that try to have a nice hair too, these times have change and the physical appearance is important for anyone and even more if this is a sign or health.
I have tried many things to stop my dandruff problem but nothing seems to work, even the most expensive shampoos and products so please help he right now!!! what can I do, will these recommendations serve if the dandruff have persisted for several months???
I HAVE TRIED SO MANY THINGS TO STOP THE DANDRUFF THAT I CAN’T EVEN REMEMBER BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK, NOT EVEN THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHAMPOOS AND LOTIONS AND NOW MY HAIR IS SUCH A MESS THAT I AM SCARED OF SEEING A DERMATOLOGIST OR AN EXPERT IN THE TOPIC….. COULD YOU PLEASE RECOMMEND ME SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK FOR SURE?
I don’t really have any hair probelms, but I have been wanting to make my own shampoo and conditioner at home for quite some time. Do you guys have any information about how to make a good shampoo at home that smells okay? Thanks!